Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lights for the pitch

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Does anyone know if we've managed to get those lights needed to keep the pitch in shape? For a while it was said we needed to wait until the summer but I personally havnt seen anything on here, anyone know? Cheers :ayatollah:

Re: Lights for the pitch

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

AlexBennett wrote:Does anyone know if we've managed to get those lights needed to keep the pitch in shape? For a while it was said we needed to wait until the summer but I personally havnt seen anything on here, anyone know? Cheers :ayatollah:

Yes we have invested in them, Gethin confirmed this at the Q&A session - there is a 6 month wait for them though :? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

what do you reckon? have you heard anything in the paper? has carl posted a update? has any news been put on the offical site??

there you go , what do you reckon now?

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

droopy wrote:
AlexBennett wrote:Does anyone know if we've managed to get those lights needed to keep the pitch in shape? For a while it was said we needed to wait until the summer but I personally havnt seen anything on here, anyone know? Cheers :ayatollah:

Yes we have invested in them, Gethin confirmed this at the Q&A session - there is a 6 month wait for them though :? :ayatollah:

Which asks the question ... When was the order put in? because around Christmas was when the pitch looked it worse!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

math_robz878 wrote:
droopy wrote:

Which asks the question ... When was the order put in? because around Christmas was when the pitch looked it worse!

Unfortunately he did not confirm in the Q&A session when he put the order in (but I hope he has already put it in and they will be ready before December). :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Cheers lads, a bit disappointed that they won't be in place for the season start, hofully in time for the winter period though :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:38 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54949&p=522085#p522085