Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who would have had final say on the away kit?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Its not that bad mate

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 pm

You are aware we've had white away shirts in the past right? :roll:

Tbh it doesnt matter what colour the away kit is, our main kit is our Blue kit and thats the thing that shouldnt get meddled with. Then again, end of the day we support THE TEAM, not the kit. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Quite like them myself, and they do seem very popular, seen loads at the Celtic game. One of my favourtite old away shirts was the white Brains sponsored one.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:18 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Because whoever they are should be shot! Turned up to the Celtic and Parma games and was unsure whether I had accidentally gone to the Liberty. If it wasn't for the lack of vermin hunting through the bins I would never have known it was the CCS. f*cking awful shirt fair play.
WHITE = SHITE!

100% agree mate

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Bad timing of the White kit, I'd be pissing myself if i was a jack.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 pm

I think it looks horrible to be fair, 2 of my mates bought it recently and its not for me.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 pm

theres 2 ways of looking at it

1. our colours are Blue, WHITE and yellow so its fine ;)
2. ******* **** wear white so its out of order :shock:

i like it but i dont agree (if that makes sense)

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am

ELY BOY wrote:I am fully aware that we have had white shirts in the past thanks and I hate them too. Cardiff play in blue, vermin play in white.........that's the way life is.

simon take your medication i had too, thought we had turned into leeds scum

but the whitekit goes with my eyes :shock:

;)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am

I think it looks good. I like it better than the home kit

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 am

What's the 3rd choice away kit for this season then ...... yellow , black or red maybe ??

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Because whoever they are should be shot! Turned up to the Celtic and Parma games and was unsure whether I had accidentally gone to the Liberty. If it wasn't for the lack of vermin hunting through the bins I would never have known it was the CCS. f*cking awful shirt fair play.
WHITE = SHITE!

I knew I could rely on you simon to lead the way on this.

Got to say what bugs me is that it is not because it is the adoptive colour of the Jacks but the fact it is also Englands colour. Seeing all the people around here wearing an England shirt is purgatory. Come world cup time I'm suicidal. So when I see people wearing the away top at CCS I immediately think of England. I need a break from the Saesnegs and now that has been denied me at CCS, my place of rest and peace. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Are people really that sad that they think because our rivals wear white we cant have a white AWAY top? If so thats pathetic we have had white in the past and swansea have probably had a blue kit its no big deal its not like we have changed our names to the Blueswans and added a swan to out BADGE because thats all that matters is whats on the badge!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm

white kit looks lolvey, and i still have the white brains too

should we get rid of the white puma badge, white shorts in the home kit? stop playing with a white ball, or have blue goal posts :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Its better than the Jacks orange away kit, trying to emulate Blackpool, well at least they will follow them back down to the Championship at the end of this season, and us a flash of white lightning passing them on our way up to the Prem. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

The away kit is just our blue, white and yellow another way round. Don't really see a problem, to be honest. We stick to our own colours. As for the jacks, they had an orange away kit back in the 60s. Again, doubt if they are really that obsessed with Blackpool beating us. Or perhaps they are :lol: The jacks are not the only club who play in white. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 pm

WHITE = SHITE!

Totally disagree my grandkids got it and i think its great ,white & black = jack white blue & yellow = bluebird ,no problemo