Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

club shop

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

What is it with the club shop i went in there today to kit myself out with polo shirts and shorts for holiday but to my annoyance they did not have any large left :( :( does anyone else think it's about time the club shop got it's act together.

Re: club shop

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 pm

the old shop at NP was much better.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

agree mate at least they had all the sizes.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 pm

having the f*cking rugby gear in our new shop don't help :(

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm

was really pissed off today season about to start and they can't even get enough stock in.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

The Club Shop could make a serious amount of cash if they stocked more casual city clothes.

I went in there last year, exactly the same as you - to buy some cool polo shirts and T-Shirts but they didn't have anything.

Ended up leaving with a Ninian Park wallet for a tenner and 1960's Toffs shirt for £25

It is getting better though which is a positive sign!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Bought 3 polo shirts for my holidays in the club shop with no problems. But there again I bought medium and not large. Also bought a City T Shirt in that rugby/football shop in St Mary Street (cant remember the name is it Pure Rugby or something like that?) near by the Brewery Quarter and Caroline Street ( yes it is Caroline Street and not Chippy Lane or Chippy Alley - oops better not start that debate off yet again) :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:42 pm

it annoys me aswell especially because i am xxl there is not anything for me(i suppose i could lose weight) but its not the point and i absoloutly hate the sizeing in the city replica shirts in a normal shirt im xxl and in the home kit im usually a few sizes bigger and tbh its quite embaressing being as they stock the fattys shirts behind the counter so you have to shout out i need a big un! especially if theres a que haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Where are the bloody towels?? They would do a bomb on them, especially this time of year. Never mind stupid tax disc holders and all that nonsense, towels , mugs, hats and scarves is what people want. I mean has anyone ever bought a set of CCFC dart flights????

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:04 pm

harold pinta wrote:Where are the bloody towels?? They would do a bomb on them, especially this time of year. Never mind stupid tax disc holders and all that nonsense, towels , mugs, hats and scarves is what people want. I mean has anyone ever bought a set of CCFC dart flights????

down there on the weekend trying to get a beach towel for tunisia in 2 weeks.staff said they're due in anytime. ;)

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:
harold pinta wrote:Where are the bloody towels?? They would do a bomb on them, especially this time of year. Never mind stupid tax disc holders and all that nonsense, towels , mugs, hats and scarves is what people want. I mean has anyone ever bought a set of CCFC dart flights????

down there on the weekend trying to get a beach towel for tunisia in 2 weeks.staff said they're due in anytime. ;)

Ahh the old "they'll be in next week" line. Don't hold your breath, they've been saying that to me since about last christmas. They've had them on the website but I've never physically seen them either in the shop or being used by anyone anywhere. I'm starting to think that they've never actually existed and are just a figment of my imagination.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Would you believe that in the month of August at
the Cardiff City Superstore :lol: you can get CCFC Dartboard and Dart Flights
but try getting a beach towel and your in for a shock.

IMO the shop is a disgrace.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 pm

haha i've got 2 sets of dart flights a mug and a towel !! :ayatollah: ............ oh and a tax disc and a window scarf haha