Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ishmael miller , what do you think ?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

I see he's available for around 2m , I know he had a great year with west brom when they got promoted out of the championship but he was hampered by injuries after that, a bit part player for qpr last year but could he still do a job? And is 2m to much ?

Re: Ishmael miller , what do you think ?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 pm

boyosback wrote:I see he's available for around 2m , I know he had a great year with west brom when they got promoted out of the championship but he was hampered by injuries after that, a bit part player for qpr last year but could he still do a job? And is 2m to much ?

Leicester (again) :shock: and Nottm Forest have both bid £2M.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Bloody hell, is no player safe from svens grasp lol, ok try this one Henri lansbury has rejected a new contract with arsenal, is he out of our price range or could malky work his magic?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

boyosback wrote:Bloody hell, is no player safe from svens grasp lol, ok try this one Henri lansbury has rejected a new contract with arsenal, is he out of our price range or could malky work his magic?

Landsbury is a player who i thought MM - Might try and get on loan here :ayatollah: And is a good player.
Norwich a week or 2 ago showed an interest in putting a bid in for him,but seems to have gone quiet.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

boyosback wrote:Bloody hell, is no player safe from svens grasp lol, ok try this one Henri lansbury has rejected a new contract with arsenal, is he out of our price range or could malky work his magic?

Wasn't he on loan at Watford under Malky a few seasons back - same time as Tom Cleverley from ManU?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Yes, I think he was !

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Go get him malky (lansbury)

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:15 pm

yes please to both ;)

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Not really keen on miller tbh think he needs a couple of chances to get a goal, is very powerful and pacy tho and can cause defenders problems mid table championship striker for me and better value for £2 million

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Don't think we got £2M to spend