Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Little ways to improve CCS

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

1.We should have more City stuff inside the ground when we are playing. I know the blues want a 'clean stadium' but why can't we have some temporary flags or whatever up.

2.The big screen should have a 5 second delay. What's the point of it being in real time, make no sense at all.

3.CHEAPER BOOZE

4. Scoreboard should say 'CITY' on it not CCFC.

5. They have to sort out the transport situation. At the moment far too many people are using their cars, leading to the terrible sight of thousands of fans leaving the game early to 'beat the traffic'. This means more trains from NP station, and double decker shuttle busses (say £2 each) to town.

Re: Little ways to improve CCS

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Agree :ayatollah:
also we need alot more flags around the ground , hardly see any compared to NP :ayatollah: :(

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 pm

We shouldnt use the oppositions name on the scoreboard either - just have 'visitors' or 'opponents'. Just a little touch to show we dont care who they are.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 pm

The Loovenator wrote:We shouldnt use the oppositions name on the scoreboard either - just have 'visitors' or 'opponents'. Just a little touch to show we dont care who they are.

'them' or 'the others' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

harold pinta wrote:1.We should have more City stuff inside the ground when we are playing. I know the blues want a 'clean stadium' but why can't we have some temporary flags or whatever up.

2.The big screen should have a 5 second delay. What's the point of it being in real time, make no sense at all.

3.CHEAPER BOOZE

4. Scoreboard should say 'CITY' on it not CCFC.

5. They have to sort out the transport situation. At the moment far too many people are using their cars, leading to the terrible sight of thousands of fans leaving the game early to 'beat the traffic'. This means more trains from NP station, and double decker shuttle busses (say £2 each) to town.

the bus is good idea used to have them

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Sing.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

agree with everything apart from the flags,for me flags are for away games

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Concrete around the pitch should be Blue, don't know if it's painted or turf or something but other clubs like West Ham, Brighton, Southampton, Reading, and loads more have it in their colours, makes their grounds look alot more colourful :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:Concrete around the pitch should be Blue, don't know if it's painted or turf or something but other clubs like West Ham, Brighton, Southampton, Reading, and loads more have it in their colours, makes their grounds look alot more colourful :ayatollah:

Agreed :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

blow it up!! and build a ninian park replicar :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 pm

kick rugby off it? :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am

paint the grass blue :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

get rid of the lego blocks aswell :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 am

Bluebird1993 wrote:Concrete around the pitch should be Blue, don't know if it's painted or turf or something but other clubs like West Ham, Brighton, Southampton, Reading, and loads more have it in their colours, makes their grounds look alot more colourful :ayatollah:

I like this idea. It'd look quality

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 am

Move it to Brisbane.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 am

With the exception of cheaper ale, none of this matters.

JUST SING

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm

samdm94 wrote:paint the grass blue :lol: :lol:

Now there's a thought, genetically modified grass which grows blue...that way our players will blend in with the scenery and away players won't see us attacking :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Chardy wrote:

Now there's a thought, genetically modified grass which grows blue...that way our players will blend in with the scenery and away players won't see us attacking :lol:

:shock: people agreeing with me :shock:

thats a first :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 pm

samdm94 wrote:
Chardy wrote:

haha i agree with that sam. nobody loves u :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
Chardy wrote:

haha i agree with that sam. nobody loves u :lol:

:cry: and just as i thought we were going places phil :cry:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 pm

ban horse with no name ;)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:04 pm

we are were going to see each other at oxford :P