cardiff city player

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 pm

what is it like and how much is it? :ayatollah:

Re: cardiff city player

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 pm

I've heard it's much, much better.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Ive heard good things about it recently and considering trying it again.

I had it free about 4 years ago with the old NTL packages and it was truely woeful, even when it was free it still wasnt worth the money :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

you get a free car sticker of cardiff city player with your season ticket :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm paying £3.99 per month at the mo, but I did get an e-mail recently informing me (like everything) it's going up to £4.29 per month, I'm satisfied with that as you get good highlights from away games and although the "girls on film" has gone there's a new girl doing the interviews - worth checking out.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:29 pm

I bought it back last month the main reason bein too watch the clips of them training in spain and to watch interviews of new players/malky...chances r now once all the transfer stuff dies down and the season's underway i'll cancel it again,but i do reccomend it its improved a lot from last season

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Can't get anything from Cardiff City Player To work on highlights, interviews, it keeps stopping after a few seconds and then starts and stops, have sent them four e-mails but have not had a reply, somebody said its the speed but have tried that, don't work, have uninstalled flash adobe reader and reinstalled, don't work, in fact I would go as far as to say on my computor it don't work.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Can't get anything from Cardiff City Player To work on highlights, interviews, it keeps stopping after a few seconds and then starts and stops, have sent them four e-mails but have not had a reply, somebody said its the speed but have tried that, don't work, have uninstalled flash adobe reader and reinstalled, don't work, in fact I would go as far as to say on my computor it don't work.

It's fine on myn mate although on my old pc i used 2 get the problems u say above

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

same here, I've bought a new laptop from Dell and no problems with player.