Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ upsets Naylor now !

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Oh dear Jones is turning into an arsehole ahead of the live game on Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: DJ upsets Naylor now !

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:16 pm

is that account for real? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 pm

He actually made a very good point about SPL players perhaps struggling down here as they've been away from the English game for a while !

And are you sure that's Naylor :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 pm

LeeNaylor3 Lee Naylor
For the record I have always found the Cardiff fans great. Yes some of them booed me last season, but thats because I was playing badly

at least he acknowledges it

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 pm

FAke account as is obvious from the tweets...

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 pm

nerd wrote:FAke account as is obvious from the tweets...

Some people can be really thick with regards to falling for these fake accounts :shock:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Naylor is a top bloke doesnt sound like him to be fair

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Ballistic Blue wrote:Naylor is a top bloke doesnt sound like him to be fair

You mean there's even 0.0001% you believe DJ "begged" Naylor to be able to come round for a game of scrabble? Seriously?

The only thing stupider than the people falling for it are the dullards who do it in the misguided belief they are remotely funny...

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 pm

lee naylor you gone up in my opinion :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Oh dear Jones is turning into an arsehole ahead of the live game on Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet is was fine for 'some' of Cardiff City finest to boo Naylor, scream for his head and make out he's useless, each and every match . This irony of 'some' of the Cardiff City faithful makes me laugh

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Its just been confirmed by CCFC media dept that the LeeNaylor3 acct on Twitter is 100% fake ........ :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Its just been confirmed by CCFC media dept that the LeeNaylor3 acct on Twitter is 100% fake ........ :oops: :oops: :oops:

martyn your threads have gone down in my opinion :lol: