Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Platinum Ambassador

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am

Can someone explain to me what this means please as it was on my mate's season ticket last year, but its not on mine this year.
Help would be apprecitated, Thanks :ayatollah:

Re: Platinum Ambassador

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 pm

platinum ambassadors are the ones who were wrongly sold by ridsdale asking us to buy our season tickets for money for transfers but we neever had any!!!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:platinum ambassadors are the ones who were wrongly sold by ridsdale asking us to buy our season tickets for money for transfers but we neever had any!!!

Or more like we had our Season Ticket prices frozen for 5 years , for getting a season ticket early . How anyone can moan or make out that is a bad thing is quite beyond me

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 pm

KyleCCFC wrote:Can someone explain to me what this means please as it was on my mate's season ticket last year, but its not on mine this year.

also known as gullable suckers,i myself am a member of this elite club that very few belong to,i think the numbers are now as low as 14000 :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

krab wrote:
KyleCCFC wrote:Can someone explain to me what this means please as it was on my mate's season ticket last year, but its not on mine this year.

also known as gullable suckers,i myself am a member of this elite club that very few belong to,i think the numbers are now as low as 14000 :D :D :D :ayatollah:

I was but I moved seats and the club advised me that my Platinum status would no longer exist.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Wayne S wrote:
krab wrote:

I was but I moved seats and the club advised me that my Platinum status would no longer exist.

That sounds dodgy mate, we've moved seats and still have our Platinum Ambassador status.

We moved from one area of the Ninian Stand to another area of the stand, maybe you lose status if you move to a completely different part of the stadium?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

I collected my season ticket today, i renewed same seat as last year, i no longer have the word Platinum on my card.

I think they have removed this wording and replaced it with Season Ticket Card. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Thank you all for the help!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:27 pm

krab wrote:

I one of the 14,000 but am also glad because it was a way to tempt my mrs into getting me a season ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

smilebit wrote:
ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:platinum ambassadors are the ones who were wrongly sold by ridsdale asking us to buy our season tickets for money for transfers but we neever had any!!!

Or more like we had our Season Ticket prices frozen for 5 years , for getting a season ticket early . How anyone can moan or make out that is a bad thing is quite beyond me

the scenario was though, buy your tickets now. and we will put the money towards new players?. never happened. as you say. it was a good deal though for us?