Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

will you sign up to Cosway ?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 pm

multi level marketing scheme ?

What ever happened to L,Arome & Amway ?

Will you sign up to the Cosway pyramid selling scheme ?

Re: will you sign up to Cosway ?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Who is our upstream?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 am

There is an eCosway shop in my local Tesco in Thailand. It's about 10m x 5m in size, and sell a strange mix of stuff. There are a couple of 5L containers of engine oil, a few bottles of goats milk, shampoo, vitamins and other totally unrelated products. It looks like a clean, upmarket pound shop. I've never seen anybody buy anything there to be honest.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 am

I did Amway once ......... the group I was involved with ( CBS ) were exposed as a huge con coz they actually made their money selling motivational tapes etc with huge mark ups rather than just use the Amway bonus system !

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I did Amway once ......... the group I was involved with ( CBS ) were exposed as a huge con coz they actually made their money selling motivational tapes etc with huge mark ups rather than just use the Amway bonus system !

Are you sure it wasn't IBS??

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:I did Amway once ......... the group I was involved with ( CBS ) were exposed as a huge con coz they actually made their money selling motivational tapes etc with huge mark ups rather than just use the Amway bonus system !

Are you sure it wasn't IBS??

Yes thats the one ....... IBS it was , were you in too then ?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 am

Yes i [we] was Martyn, during the early 90's,,,it was big in the Caerphilly area at the time. Got taken in by all the "big dream" shit. We put a lot of effort in to it to begin with, & ended up spending & loosing a lot of money trying to make "our business" work. Big mistake. We was told the people "upline" were making a lot of money, the trouble was though i never got answers to the questions i was asking at the time. Such is life!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Interesting

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 am

I'm doing Kleeneze (also MLM) and doing well too.
A litle cautious about Cosway coming in - don't want the competition.
They'll be selling similar to us.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 am

Horrible little shops