Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EARNSHAW WANTS PATIENCE....

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Robert Earnshaw warns new-look Cardiff City
will take time to gel ahead of their
Championship opener at West Ham on Sunday.

(I.e) from his experience in football and what he has seen on the training ground, he expects us to take a Pasting this sunday :?

Re: EARNSHAW WANTS PATIENCE....

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Clearly bottling it !

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:Robert Earnshaw warns new-look Cardiff City

(I.e) from his experience in football and what he has seen on the training ground, he expects us to take a Pasting this sunday :?

and you heard that where :?:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 pm

beddau blue wrote:

The doctors he was getting some Prozac.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

beddau blue wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14381991.stm

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

where in that write up does he expect us to take a pasting :?:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm

i'm expecting a slow start to the season.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

where in that write up does he expect us to take a pasting :?:

That is the poster's interpretation! He clearly didn't say that to the press! :roll:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 pm

claire forget the rolling eyes explain to me where he gets the interpretation from that piece where we will get a pasting :roll:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 pm

beddau blue wrote:claire forget the rolling eyes explain to me where he gets the interpretation from that piece where we will get a pasting :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ffs, it is how HE has interpreted it NOT ME!!!!!

I haven't even read the article!! From the title I'm guessing that he has said it's going to take a while for te team to gel. I assume that the original poster thinks that if we lose, that will be the excuse! It's his opinion!

Try asking him though, I just provided the link for you.

(Forget the rolling eyes Beddau Blue!!!!! :roll: )

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

murphy wrote:i'm expecting a slow start to the season.

Ditto

Not enough time, not enough friendlies, and still one a few players
short. Once we're up and running though I reckon we'll be contenders

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:claire forget the rolling eyes explain to me where he gets the interpretation from that piece where we will get a pasting :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I haven't even read the article!! From the title I'm guessing that he has said it's going to take a while for te team to gel. I assume that the original poster thinks that if we lose, that will be the excuse! It's his opinion!

but why provide a link that has nothing to compare what the poster is saying
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
(forget the rolling eyes claire :!: :!: :!: :!: :roll: )

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:

but why provide a link that has nothing to compare what the poster is saying
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
(forget the rolling eyes claire :!: :!: :!: :!: :roll: )

Because that is where the information was from, or were you unable to read that?????

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm

claire yes i am able to read but i ask again what is given in that write up as to suggest we are going to get a pasting or do you have to read it again :roll:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 pm

beddau blue wrote:claire yes i am able to read but i ask again what is given in that write up as to suggest we are going to get a pasting or do you have to read it again :roll:

If you are not able to realise that this is a messageboard, and that people give their opinions, then you probably shouldn't be on here!

I provided you with the link because you asked where he got it from! I find it very strange that you have taken the original post to mean that Earnie has said that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:claire yes i am able to read but i ask again what is given in that write up as to suggest we are going to get a pasting or do you have to read it again :roll:

If you are not able to realise that this is a messageboard, and that people give their opinions, then you probably shouldn't be on here!

I provided you with the link because you asked where he got it from! I find it very strange that you have taken the original post to mean that Earnie has said that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ffs read the original post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:

Very clear to see where the quote ends and his opinion starts!!! ffs read the original post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:

Very clear to see where the quote ends and his opinion starts!!! ffs read the original post :lol: :lol: :lol:

so what hes seen on the training ground does not fill him with any hopes for the coming season is that a quote :?:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:

so what hes seen on the training ground does not fill him with any hopes for the coming season is that a quote :?:

OMG!!! Are you serious?!?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:

OMG goodnight claire xxx

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 pm

beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:
beddau blue wrote:
Claire wrote:

OMG goodnight claire xxx

I really want to know if you were being serious then!! But I guess from your posts in this thread you must be!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 am

From the title, I guess he said it will take some time to special teams gel. I think the original poster that if we lose, it will be an excuse! This is his opinion!