"WHEN THE DAY SAM WENT", SAM JUST REMINDED ME.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "WHEN THE DAY SAM WENT", SAM JUST REMINDED ME.

Postby steve davies » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
john52 wrote:He was stabbed in the back BUT dont forget he was doing the same as PR ie selling players and saying we will get more in to rwplace them etc .Also his companies were taking money out of Cardif the same as PR .The on;y difference i REALLY believe is that he DID care about the club where as PR just wants to take money out of the club

Im sorry John, but I have to disagree, its not the same at all. The money that SH has personally lost is more than Ridsdale will ever dream of earning, and far outweighs anything SH took out in wages, are you not forgetting that he wrote off £6.5 million, to make the club saleable? Every club has to sell players at some point, and promises to replace them with like, but most don't, even Man U with Ronaldo are guilty of it. So I don't hold that against SH or Ridsdale, it has to be done sometimes.

Whatever money SH put into the club, was loaned largely through institutions, and personally guaranteed. He never stooped as low as to dupe the fans into stumping up £3million, to get the club out of a hole he had created, like Ridsdale has done. For me, that action is more despicable than anything SH was guilty of at this club, and something that can never be forgiven, and why he must leave this club.

leytonstone

there is a story behind writing the 6.5 million off that will come out one day when the dust settles.
and it gave the club the opportunity to oust sam.
he once asked the board to vote on sacking lenny and they voted to get rid of lenny to a man.
sam went to tell lenny only to come back within ten minutes and told them it was his club and their opinion did not count.
lenny stayed longer and one of the board members quit days later.
steve davies

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 pm

rob wrote:people have forgotten what sam did for cardiff city, they only remember the bad things. :)

Your right thats the problem with us people in the UK.
Pr hasnt put a penny in OUR CLUB, Just taken out.
Sam wasnt a saint, but we were fucked before he came.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Gareth Baker » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:80% 0f people were saying so what f**k him etc.
I have just been talking to him, it still hurts, it was cruel the way they kicked me out Sam reminds me, in an undignified manner, what they did to me.

I asked him if the Malaysians dont end up buying the Club, can you ever see your self back with Cardiff city.
He said its much more complicated than that. I am back in lebanon where I was born, I follow everything about Cardiff city, results, games, players ect.
Please dont ask me that anymore as there is No offer on the table from anyone, I havent stopped loving Cardiff, even though I have been betrayed by many, I still love them.

Sam said he is the only person who lost Millions and the fans will eventually see the Truth.

The prob is Sam said the fans have forgot how far we have come and where we were in the 90"s, I said I promise you Sam, I Def havent forgot, I will never forget how bad those days were.

PR has rung him twice today reassuring him everything is ok lol.

Sam said they have all made money out of building this New Stadium.
Please can everyone stay Calm(Sams words), He believe the Malaysians will come on board, but is only being told the same as me on them.

I'm not being a dick, Annnis, but I really do dislike that man, he claims a sympathy vote in the same way Ridsdale does.
Gareth Baker

Postby Hiya mate! Alright? » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:03 am

baker wrote:
I have just been talking to him, it still hurts, it was cruel the way they kicked me out Sam reminds me, in an undignified manner, what they did to me.

I asked him if the Malaysians dont end up buying the Club, can you ever see your self back with Cardiff city.
He said its much more complicated than that. I am back in lebanon where I was born, I follow everything about Cardiff city, results, games, players ect.
Please dont ask me that anymore as there is No offer on the table from anyone, I havent stopped loving Cardiff, even though I have been betrayed by many, I still love them.

Sam said he is the only person who lost Millions and the fans will eventually see the Truth.

The prob is Sam said the fans have forgot how far we have come and where we were in the 90"s, I said I promise you Sam, I Def havent forgot, I will never forget how bad those days were.

Please can everyone stay Calm(Sams words), He believe the Malaysians will come on board, but is only being told the same as me on them.

I'm not being a dick, Annnis, but I really do dislike that man, he claims a sympathy vote in the same way Ridsdale does.

Yes you are :lol:
Hiya mate! Alright?

Postby peter from margam » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 am

Annis
Didnt you post on here about 3 weeks ago saying you just spoke to Sam in Lebanon and he "was shocked" when you told him the Tax wasnt paid? Think you said "he told me that he would ring Peter becouse he was shocked he knew nothing about it" The both message boards were raving at the time and also the press, But Sam knew nothing??? Now he follows everything about Cardiff city, results, games, players ect. Think he's giving you a load of shit to be honest
peter from margam

Postby keith pontin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:17 am

CCFC_Forever,

I am sure that you are a true city fan and I remember those games well but the problem with the debt created by Sam occurred before we ever got to this level.

Mike
keith pontin

Postby Bluebird4eva » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:16 am

Will always be thankful to Sam for dragging our club out of the wilderness, in which it had been since the mid 80's. Sam made some massive mistakes though, I think the thing with him was that he let his heart rule his head on many things and that way of thinking nearly destroyed our club in the end.
Will always be grateful to him, but I never want him running our club again though.
Bluebird4eva

Postby Gareth Baker » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
baker wrote:

Yes you are :lol:

Please elaborate, is one not entitled to an opinion?
Gareth Baker

Previous

Return to General Chat