A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone here going to turkey?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm

via tour operator Holidays 4 U?

BBC news just announced that they have gone into Admin

Re: Anyone here going to turkey?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 pm

That is correct mate.
Im sorry to all those effected , what a bummer!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Went to Turkey in June, Sorry for those who have booked with that tour company. I am always very wary of tour operators so will always book with Thomas Cook,Thompson as they seem same enough for me and also never had a shit holiday with either of them. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

just came back from turkey few days ago with holidays 4u.phew that was close .last year i booked with goldtrail they went bust when i was out there.....is it me....or the shit firms i book with? :roll:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:37 pm

lostcityboy wrote:just came back from turkey few days ago with holidays 4u.phew that was close .last year i booked with goldtrail they went bust when i was out there.....is it me....or the shit firms i book with? :roll:

The shit firms you book with mate :lol:
You were a lucky boy :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 am

This effects a lot more people than just those who booked with Holidays 4U because they arranged all their flights with the Onn Air the Turkish air line who they probably have not paid. I rung my holiday company this morning to be informed my holiday was safe but my flight was no longer available :twisted:

I could however arrange my own flight but all the other companies have virtually doubled the costs of flights to Turkey over night so it looks like i might have to cancel my holiday and claim the money back which could take months. :(

Not at all happy at the moment :twisted:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi all,

ITV Wales is interested in speaking to anyone directly affected by the collapse of tour operators Holidays 4 U. If this applies to you and you'd like to speak to us about it, please contact our newsdesk on 08448 810100 or email your contact details to news@itvwales.com and someone will get in touch with you. Many thanks.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 pm

itvwales wrote:Hi all,

ITV Wales is interested in speaking to anyone directly affected by the collapse of tour operators Holidays 4 U. If this applies to you and you'd like to speak to us about it, please contact our newsdesk on 08448 810100 or email your contact details to news@itvwales.com and someone will get in touch with you. Many thanks.

Just put in a bid for messi and ronaldo

Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Off to turkey in 4 weeks :D
But with Thomas Cook ;)

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm off to the holiday village in 4 weeks and travelling with first Choice/Thomson :D