Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: COME ON! SPEND SOME f*cking MONEY!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm still f*cking pissed we missed out on Goodwillie!

BUNCH OF f*cking CUNTS!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

anyone who thinks the malaysians are preparing to pull out (ben for one )must have rocks in there head ,ffs look at what they are doing ,£20 mill budget for this year (last years was £16 mill) ,they just converted old debt to shares giving them 49%share holding ,they got pmg to convert more of there debt into shares ,they are slowing sorting this club out financialy and playing side ,any one not trusting them should be ashamed of themselves ,and i personally think we would be better of without the doubters, finally why spend money on transfers if not needed, surely the players he has signed for free are now worth millions ,and he still has money in his budget if needed, i bet no one would be moaning if our free signings had cost us a couple of mill to get them,, as all his signings have been greatly welcomed and endorsed by most fans of this board, lets give mm the credit and time he deserves ,stop harping on about spending money (so far he proved it is not always needed) and be positive , :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and show some loyalty to all at ccfc

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Big Boss Man, you are truly stupid.

You just called your club a bunch of cunts, if you can't wait - piss off mate, it's not going to change anything. You have no clue whatsoever, just stfu and stop making shitty threads. I like how you call me qtard, because you don't really have any arguments against my statements, just call me a tard because I have an opinion - that's a sign of a smart person.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
My two points are this:

* We are very close to being a very good team in this league. A few more signings and I will be very happy.

* I want MM to have the same budget that DJ had.

[/b]

Malky said he's looking to bring in 5 more people :roll:

And he has a higher overall budget than DJ, DJ just used the budget on loan signings over MM prefering carefully selected free's and youth talent. Last year half of our squad (first team or not) was loans, MM has signed 1 loan signing and 8 regular signings.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 pm

lol this thread is hilarious. better than an update imo

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Idiotic really.

Its as if old BBM still bears a grudge over the Club for not giving Shearer
the job. The initial "thats why Shearer TURNED us down" was the giveaway :lol:

Malky has spent next to nothing and yet as BBM says, we are still only a couple of
signings away from having a team that can really challenge for promotion.

We still have a few weeks.

Admittedly, we'd ALL like them in now, so we can go to West Ham and smash 'em..
but so far Mackay has played a blinder. I think its a bit harsh doubting him just
because we are still close but no cigar re: a top side!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:No asking to do a Sven!

But spend something!

No wonder Shearer didn't take the job. There was f*cking all transfer budget!

Give MM something to work with!

thats why we were only a few inches from going bust, we got owners now. who got a buisness head on them :roll:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm

taffyapple wrote:Idiotic really.

Its as if old BBM still bears a grudge over the Club for not giving Shearer
the job. The initial "thats why Shearer TURNED us down" was the giveaway :lol:

Malky has spent next to nothing and yet as BBM says, we are still only a couple of
signings away from having a team that can really challenge for promotion.

We still have a few weeks.

Admittedly, we'd ALL like them in now, so we can go to West Ham and smash 'em..
but so far Mackay has played a blinder. I think its a bit harsh doubting him just
because we are still close but no cigar re: a top side!

I've over Shearer.

But I'm f*cking pissed we didn't get Goodwillie. I thought I would be over that by now.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Ben wrote:the malys took a gamble on us being promoted against blackpool then last year, now they are stablising the club with normal players and for less wages spending hardly anything ready to do a bunk! and sell up :(

Normal players?

WTF is a 'normal player'

Are you suggesting they want City to finish mid-table so we'll look
'cough, cough'... 'stable'...

then watch all the offers come in from around the World from rich
men who want to pay them back their millions and take over the reins

Your a silly boy

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Never thought I would get roid rage over failing to sign a player.

MM has done a top job in the transfer market.

4 weeks left!

Don't be a bunch of cunts and let me down!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

No, you are not debating.

You are preaching.

You are like the old woman who comes out of her house and yells at the local kids because they are playing to close to her house.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:No, you are not debating.

You are preaching.

You are like the old woman who comes out of her house and yells at the local kids because they are playing to close to her house.

And your like the yob who stands outside out a shop hurling abuse at people for no reason because he thinks he's 'hard'.

you proved my point I have nothing left to say.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Ive just wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to clear this thread of childish language :twisted:
Anymore the thread will be gone completely which will be a shame as it offers good debate. Adult talk now if we can :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

N topic now, all the signings we've made are either full internationals or youth internationals I believe?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

typenamehere wrote:N topic now, all the signings we've made are either full internationals or youth internationals I believe?

I agree, Ive never understood the "free" debate. We still have to pay them inflated wages and a sign on fee.
Would it make our squad stronger if we paid 1.5m for Taylor and 1.5m for Gunarrson which are very reasonable fees? I think not, so dont get it?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:No asking to do a Sven!

But spend something!

No wonder Shearer didn't take the job. There was f*cking all transfer budget!

Give MM something to work with!

You REALLY don't understand, do you....?? :roll:

Embarrassing!! :oops: :oops:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 am

What have I failed to understand?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

2blue2handle wrote:
typenamehere wrote:N topic now, all the signings we've made are either full internationals or youth internationals I believe?

I agree, Ive never understood the "free" debate. We still have to pay them inflated wages and a sign on fee.
Would it make our squad stronger if we paid 1.5m for Taylor and 1.5m for Gunarrson which are very reasonable fees? I think not, so dont get it?

I may be a bit biased because I've always loved gunnarsson but on his day he's easily a 5M+ rated player.

Everyones going on about a winger, what about pacheco? Did well down at this level last season and I'm sure Liverpool would be willing to let him leave on loan.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:25 am

God the guy who has started this thread is a f*cking retard

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 am

Big Boss Man wrote:I'm still f*cking pissed we missed out on Goodwillie!

BUNCH OF f*cking CUNTS!

its cunts like you that make me wonder why I bother anymore

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 am

typenamehere wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I may be a bit biased because I've always loved gunnarsson but on his day he's easily a 5M+ rated player.
Everyones going on about a winger, what about pacheco? Did well down at this level last season and I'm sure Liverpool would be willing to let him leave on loan.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This board makes me laugh

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 am

football manager disease...

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 am

jezzy666 wrote:football manager disease...

exactly, this guy is typical FM addict - SPEND MONEY GOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGo. please, f**k off, and he was slagging me off for using FM to get a lil info on Gestede.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 am

quadsas wrote:

exactly, this guy is typical FM addict - SPEND MONEY GOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGo. please, f**k off, and he was slagging me off for using FM to get a lil info on Gestede.

Qtard talking shite again.

Rudy will be solid and Miller will get goals.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 am

Miller + Rudy = Magic

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 am

Big Boss Man wrote:
quadsas wrote:

Qtard talking shite again.

Rudy will be solid and Miller will get goals.

What's up Nostradamus :old:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am

quadsas wrote:

That was well deserved. Searching FM for details on players FFS. :?

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 am

Steve Van Halen wrote:Love it, we lose 5 first team players (not the 12 that has been reported) and this clown wants us to spend on every replacement? :lol:

Surely it makes sense to make the most of the free agents available first before spending a f*cking penny?! Thats exactly what MM has done and dont forget some transfers depend on other matters/transfers. For example we couldnt get Ched Evans a few years back because Mark Hughes couldnt get Roque Santa Cruz in January therefore he needed cover.

Head in the sand? If that is the case at least the sand is on this f*cking planet! :lol:

yes we did last nite mm said at rhyd non political club we sold 8 players 4 on loan

Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 am

polo wrote:
quadsas wrote:

yea, do you have any other info on Gestede? I've explained why FM is somewhat reliable so many times, and guys who don't understand can just piss off. If you can give me a better roundup of Gestede's abilities than FM's, please, don't hesitate. I'm fairly sure you don't.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:16 am

quadsas wrote:
polo wrote:
quadsas wrote:

yea, do you have any other info on Gestede? I've explained why FM is somewhat reliable so many times, and guys who don't understand can just piss off. If you can give me a better roundup of Gestede's abilities than FM's, please, don't hesitate. I'm fairly sure you don't.

Go back and play your computer games you jumped up little nerd