Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Haven't posted much....

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

So I thought I'd share with you all that I've applied for the Royal Welsh Regiment. I've started going to the gym, fitness etc. I've also booked a B.A.R.B Test, which is basically a common sense test. I've changed my diet, not the Adkins diet but a balanced diet. Also I've got to cut down on booze, which I don't drink much of, so for future forum piss ups I'm more than likely not to show up. I'm off to sunny Scotland next week as well to visit my old man in Edinburgh.

Not an interesting thread but I've mentioned that I was going to apply so I thought I'd update everyone. Cant wait until Cardiff play the Mighty Iron. Before anyone asks I want Cardiff to win. So sorry for a boring thread but was just an update. :ayatollah:

Re: Haven't posted much....

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Good luck mate :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:So I thought I'd share with you all that I've applied for the Royal Welsh Regiment. I've started going to the gym, fitness etc. I've also booked a B.A.R.B Test, which is basically a common sense test. I've changed my diet, not the Adkins diet but a balanced diet. Also I've got to cut down on booze, which I don't drink much of, so for future forum piss ups I'm more than likely not to show up. I'm off to sunny Scotland next week as well to visit my old man in Edinburgh.

Not an interesting thread but I've mentioned that I was going to apply so I thought I'd update everyone. Cant wait until Cardiff play the Mighty Iron. Before anyone asks I want Cardiff to win. So sorry for a boring thread but was just an update. :ayatollah:

Good luck with the job and diet BB :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:So I thought I'd share with you all that I've applied for the Royal Welsh Regiment. I've started going to the gym, fitness etc. I've also booked a B.A.R.B Test, which is basically a common sense test. I've changed my diet, not the Adkins diet but a balanced diet. Also I've got to cut down on booze, which I don't drink much of, so for future forum piss ups I'm more than likely not to show up. I'm off to sunny Scotland next week as well to visit my old man in Edinburgh.

respect mate,

hope it works out for you.. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Havent posted much? you have 5000+ posts! :shock: ;) :lol:

Good luck mate, hope all goes well, the diet is the hardest thing ever when your trying to get fit isnt it! Well ive only been trying for a week and a bit soo. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Good luck being a Squaddie will make a man of you .

Traitor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: COYI

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks for the comments and sorry to let you down Daya ;). Christ daya where have you been anyway? Ain't seen you in ages mun :lol: :ayatollah: