Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O Marc, dange, topcat and many more.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Did you get my PM i sent you all, regarding saturday?? :oops:

Re: F.A.O Marc, dange, topcat and many more.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

supercoops wrote:Did you get my PM i sent you all, regarding saturday?? :oops:

nothing in my inbox fella. gd 2 see you back on here. wtf happened to you?????????????? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm

c'mon coops spill the beans we all been waiting since sunday morning to find out what happened :shock:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Nothing through Coops, You must have dreamt that you sent us pm's :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 pm

saddam wrote:

nothing in my inbox fella. gd 2 see you back on here. wtf happened to you?????????????? :ayatollah:

OK
For all to see, i am ashamed...cheers saddam fo the reply...
here gose....
when i got back to Neath, off the train went for some food and grab a taxi, the taxi driver had a "JACKS" SHIRT ON SO I took the piss a bit, (asking where was the caravan on the back)

He noticed my CCFC Wristband, and got out of the car and onto his mobile, within mins the boys (jacks showed up) all around the car, i jumped into the drivers seat to get away from a CERTAIN kicking.

Before i could move the police showed up, and done me for drink driving ect, im devasted :oops: :oops: :oops:

SORRY MEN..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

supercoops wrote:
saddam wrote:

OK
here gose....
when i got back to Neath, off the train went for some food and grab a taxi, the taxi driver had a "JACKS" SHIRT ON SO I took the piss a bit, (asking where was the caravan on the back)

He noticed my CCFC Wristband, and got out of the car and onto his mobile, within mins the boys (jacks showed up) all around the car, i jumped into the drivers seat to get away from a CERTAIN kicking.

Before i could move the police showed up, and done me for drink driving ect, im devasted :oops: :oops: :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: if it were not so serious for you i would be lmfao at that. what a way to end your day.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:52 pm

FFs is this real :shock:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:57 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:FFs is this real :shock:

Very reall my friend.... :x :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm

supercoops wrote:
saddam wrote:

OK
here gose....

:shock: :shock: Sorry to hear that coops, We should send the boys round for you.Jack wankers :evil:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Coops - The last i saw of you was when i put you into that taxi to go home :ayatollah:

Shocking to hear what happened next mate :ayatollah: Hope you can sort things out :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 pm

supercoops wrote:
saddam wrote:

OK
here gose....

this is feking nuts!!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Shock, Horror.....
My solicitor told me today to denounce Cardiff city, basicly if i go to court saying i was on CCFC pissup, im looking at 3 mths FFS mun..all i wanted was some food and a lift home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm

supercoops wrote:Shock, Horror.....
My solicitor told me today to denounce Cardiff city, basicly if i go to court saying i was on CCFC pissup, im looking at 3 mths FFS mun..all i wanted was some food and a lift home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This goes from bad to worst :roll: Just tell them you went to Cardiff to meet some friends :ayatollah:

Are you going Sunday to the AAMB pissup - which has nothing to do with the above ;)

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
supercoops wrote:Shock, Horror.....

This goes from bad to worst :roll: Just tell them you went to Cardiff to meet some friends :ayatollah:

Are you going Sunday to the AAMB pissup - which has nothing to do with the above ;)

Cheers tony
i will say it was a Army reunion, but why can't i say im a city fan??? = 3 mths nick of course..
Hope to be there sunday mate, might be driving a JACK CAB though,,, :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am

technically is was just a drink with mates as i was the only 1 who left to go to the game. so they can't consider it football related mate. apart from the fact you tried to take off in a jack's taxi :lol: :shock:
hopefully see you sunday driving your new taxi :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 pm

saddam wrote:technically is was just a drink with mates as i was the only 1 who left to go to the game. so they can't consider it football related mate. apart from the fact you tried to take off in a jack's taxi :lol: :shock:
hopefully see you sunday driving your new taxi :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Saddam
My brief", told me earlier, that he has now seen the "scums" statement, and he rekons i had a CCFC WRISTBAND, a CCFC badge on my jacket (of which i did) but i was abusive to him for wearing a jacks shirt?? is that what the jerks call abuse?

I simply asked where was the caravan?? :( apparentently he felt for his safety,,,TOSSSSSSER

So why bring the boys around, i was on my own :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:24 pm

HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ..........Didn't get your pm mate, hope everything turns out ok.....you'll have to come for a beer on Sunday now :D :D ......seriously though if I can be of any help whatsoever you have my number.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Marc wrote:HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ..........Didn't get your pm mate, hope everything turns out ok.....you'll have to come for a beer on Sunday now :D :D ......seriously though if I can be of any help whatsoever you have my number.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Marc
seems like i need all the backing i can get, i will be there sunday... lets roar... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

feel sorry for you. bit of banter and you nearly come unstuck. hope you come out on top :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 pm

lewis91 wrote:feel sorry for you. bit of banter and you nearly come unstuck. hope you come out on top :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you Lewis... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 am

loved your little input on the chant thread mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:
hopefully see you sunday if your about. be in wetherspoons 10 - 10.30 then the claude for 12 for the game :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

saddam wrote:loved your little input on the chant thread mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:
hopefully see you sunday if your about. be in wetherspoons 10 - 10.30 then the claude for 12 for the game :ayatollah:

Cheers Saddam mate..
God willing, i will be there..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Get the taxi drivers name on here and we'll get him a f*cking kicking.

Safety in numbers. What a wanker.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 pm

PtB wrote:Get the taxi drivers name on here and we'll get him a f*cking kicking.

Safety in numbers. What a wanker.

Cheers PTB
i WILL forever remember the comments on this thread, thanks.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh iheard about this didn't you jump out and batter all the jacks driver included, drive off in his car down here
and ram raided the liberty stadium looking for brendan :roll:
What utter bollocks, the driver Jack & all phoned for back up to a pissed up numpty like you.
FFS whens the book out, is this an audition for annis or what.
superliar more like