Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Someone help me out

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 am

What is all this shit about DJ songs?

Re: Someone help me out

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 am

HalbertCCFC wrote:What is all this shit about DJ songs?

Album out for Christmas with his fav artist PLAN B ;)

Haibert :ayatollah: hes on the BBC for the game v WHU - SO A FEW WANT SOME SONGS TO SING TO HIM ON HERE :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 am

I hope we don't. For all his faults we did have some great moments under Jones and I appreciate what he did do for this club. Yes, he had some personality defects and his decisions at times were questionable but we went to Wembley three times with him which included an FA Cup Final and a Playoff Final. He also helped to turn us from being a lower level Championship team into playoff contenders. Say what you want about the man but he does deserve some recognition and I hope we just let things be.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:17 am

There will always be morons having a pop at Dave Jones, despite what he did for us. Personally, I think it would be a good opportunity to vocally thank him for what he did

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:46 am

Nottage Blue wrote:There will always be morons having a pop at Dave Jones, despite what he did for us. Personally, I think it would be a good opportunity to vocally thank him for what he did

I couldn't agree more,and it will look even more stupid if were 3-0 down.Anyway I think he'll be quite positive in his comments on sunday,besides he's still on our payroll isn't he, and any negative comments might result in disiplinary action taken by us so we could dock his wages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:There will always be morons having a pop at Dave Jones, despite what he did for us. Personally, I think it would be a good opportunity to vocally thank him for what he did

I couldn't agree more,and it will look even more stupid if were 3-0 down.Anyway I think he'll be quite positive in his comments on sunday,besides he's still on our payroll isn't he, and any negative comments might result in disiplinary action taken by us so we could dock his wages. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be buying a bottle of coke in the WHU stadium and will most likely ditch the contents of it down the sink. I will then go into the stand and try and get his attention. Once I have achieved that I will point to the bottle then point to him.

DJ was paid an extorionate wage by us thanks to the Riddler. He was also given everything to get us promoted and blew the best chance we ever had of getting to the top. Vocally thank him Sunday! No chance. Pah