Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You lot on here..

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Swansea obsessed, Swansea this Swansea that, Routledge this Routledge that, Shit club, going down etc... say all you want lads but let me just ask you a question...

What league are Swansea in? :roll: Sad bastards.

Re: You lot on here..

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Irony not your strong point then jack? :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

harold pinta wrote:Irony not your strong point then jack? :lol:

You also jealous?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:

You also jealous?

f**k off back to shagging the donkeys on your shitty beach

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:

You also jealous?

Jealous of what? Your team is in the league above ours for a season? I'm a grown man, I can live with that :roll:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Haha I bet if I went on the Swansea forum (which I never have) i'd find plenty of Cardiff topics.

Same with any club's forum, i'm sure there would be countless topics regarding their rivals.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Hardly say obsessed, its a football message board after all. Besides, you are the one on an oppositions board so does that make you obsessed or paranoid?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Obsessed.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:Obsessed.

Junky.
Last edited by Ccfc Shane on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:Hardly say obsessed, its a football message board after all. Besides, you are the one on an oppositions board so does that make you obsessed or paranoid?

11.30pm on a Monday night and he's on a Cardiff City MB, using the name of a player that scored against us in the play off final two seasons ago as his user name and he calls us obssesed :lol: Not the cleverest your average jack.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 pm

You're obviously obsessed yourself to be here? Are you obsessed with GTF as well?

Maybe you should GTF rather than fantasise over GTF?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Bottom of the prem it's going to be fun lads,

Enjoy

norwich are pretty pony aswell mind, QPR might survive if they keep 'adelle'

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:45 pm

PtB wrote:You're obviously obsessed yourself to be here? Are you obsessed with GTF as well?

Maybe you should GTF rather than fantasise over GTF?

This

Sad - Jog on back to planet filth

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 am

Ironic seeing as you post it on a CARDIFF CITY FORUM.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 am

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:Swansea obsessed, Swansea this Swansea that, Routledge this Routledge that, Shit club, going down etc... say all you want lads but let me just ask you a question...

But for how long ???

You finished on the same points as us then weakened your team by losing Doris, Borini and Prately, enjoy it while you can you'l be down quicker than Jordons knickers, but with a much bigger wage bill and a few bigger ego's, getting stuffed every week will soon make you realise the Premiership isn't everything.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 am

A different division and they still can't stop thinking about us. I'm rather flattered. :D

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 am

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:Swansea obsessed, Swansea this Swansea that, Routledge this Routledge that, Shit club, going down etc... say all you want lads but let me just ask you a question...

I think you'll find there are about 4 threads out of 80 directly on the front page related to Swansea one of which was started by you.

Hardly obsessed but if thats your opinion then by all means voice it as this is a place to have opinions. (preferably Cardiff opinions)

Most of what you said is true shit club, going down, it doesnt take a f* genius to work out you are going to struggle next season, Swansea or not.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... relegation

Take a look for your self, you are top of the relegation league :lol:

Thanks for popping by though and sharing with us.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 am

Jacks posting on here for a reaction this far down the line makes me giggle....not interested..read the topics, we more concerned with the season ahead, not behind.

im quite sure im not the only one who would congratulate the 'swans' for their 'hard earned' promotion....but as for being jealous? let get it straight....Brendans team and management prevailed last season while we faced bad decisions and lacklustre play that kept us in the Championship for another season, undisputable but im sure the Swansea team by any other name, from any other area wudve received respect and praise from ccfc fans galore....
However its not the disappointment of not getting promotion and the age old hate relationship between us thats the problem, but the humiliation Wales will suffer as a whole by your six fingered hands.

Great icons of football and their fans will painstakingly make the trip for said 'premiership' football, only to be greeted by the 3D version of 'swansea love story', end to end caravans and gummy simple chavs in fuckin shell suits, and they gonna judge the rest of us by ur breed....and poor them to have you create more chaos than the brynglas tunnel fire jamming up the m4 with ur horses and homes........and for u to be broadcast on tv, my skin is actually crawling...for fucks sake dont smile, the world will think we havent got dental care in Wales...at least invest in some soap
so yes well done to Brendans team, take a bow but dont forget this.....we are still your capital, pike to us means fish not a fashion trend, ur collective IQ still wouldnt shift u out of the stupid bracket and Swansea will always be a shithole where all u rejects shud b quarantined...
end of...no not jealous, we do what we got to do now, embarrassed just doesnt cover it....have a great season!!!...lol ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 am

Teiga wrote:Jacks posting on here for a reaction this far down the line makes me giggle....not interested..read the topics, we more concerned with the season ahead, not behind.

im quite sure im not the only one who would congratulate the 'swans' for their 'hard earned' promotion....but as for being jealous? let get it straight....Brendans team and management prevailed last season while we faced bad decisions and lacklustre play that kept us in the Championship for another season, undisputable but im sure the Swansea team by any other name, from any other area wudve received respect and praise from ccfc fans galore....
However its not the disappointment of not getting promotion and the age old hate relationship between us thats the problem, but the humiliation Wales will suffer as a whole by your six fingered hands.

Great icons of football and their fans will painstakingly make the trip for said 'premiership' football, only to be greeted by the 3D version of 'swansea love story', end to end caravans and gummy simple chavs in fuckin shell suits, and they gonna judge the rest of us by ur breed....and poor them to have you create more chaos than the brynglas tunnel fire jamming up the m4 with ur horses and homes........and for u to be broadcast on tv, my skin is actually crawling...for fucks sake dont smile, the world will think we havent got dental care in Wales...at least invest in some soap
so yes well done to Brendans team, take a bow but dont forget this.....we are still your capital, pike to us means fish not a fashion trend, ur collective IQ still wouldnt shift u out of the stupid bracket and Swansea will always be a shithole where all u rejects shud b quarantined...
end of...no not jealous, we do what we got to do now, embarrassed just doesnt cover it....have a great season!!!...lol ;) :ayatollah:

i think you've just about covered everything :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 am

and your on a cardiff forum, do you see us on planetswans? i think you'll find you piece of vermin that its you who are obsessed.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 am

I am f*cking obsessed with Swansea. I will watch every game they play next season over here in Oz in my local boozer. I will f*cking cheer every time you concede a goal. I am obsessed with Swansea. I can't wait. First up.....Manchester City.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 am

Only three subjects about them on the whole page! :roll: :roll: Routledge is an ex player of ours anyway. :roll:

Five weeks above us in the last ten years. My neck is still hurting from looking down. I expect it will be normal service resumes again next season anyway. Enjoy your moment. :D

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Hilarious how we are the apparent 'sad bastards' yet you are posting on a Cardiff forum with that user name when there's only one reason for you to. Yes we're lower. Yes its embarrassing.. Enjoy your 1 year of being higher than us, it only took you how many years? I for one will take great pleasure in watching you pay £35 a match to get hammered on live tv week in week out.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

i dont give a f**k about sw*nsea, i'd rather be sitting comfortably in the top 8 of the championship, winning most weeks rather then getting fucked on 7-0 by sunderland and villa etc...
:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm

harold pinta wrote:
Randy Udderway wrote:Hardly say obsessed, its a football message board after all. Besides, you are the one on an oppositions board so does that make you obsessed or paranoid?

11.30pm on a Monday night and he's on a Cardiff City MB, using the name of a player that scored against us in the play off final two seasons ago as his user name and he calls us obssesed :lol: Not the cleverest your average jack.

Well played that man. :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:50 pm

MikeyBluebird wrote:Hilarious how we are the apparent 'sad bastards' yet you are posting on a Cardiff forum with that user name when there's only one reason for you to. Yes we're lower. Yes its embarrassing.. Enjoy your 1 year of being higher than us, it only took you how many years? I for one will take great pleasure in watching you pay £35 a match to get hammered on live tv week in week out.

Haha that post made my day :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:58 pm

I can conclude that this is another jack that had been ripped apart. The End. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Whatever jackscum say. Cardiff have still achieved more!

End of...

Game. Set. Match!