Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ADMINISTRATION TO END IN 10 DAYS

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 pm

For Plymouth FC.

I have learned that Plymouth exepct to come out of administration in 10 days.

The new club secretary of Plymouth is Jason Turner who was secretary at City for over 15 years.

Warren Feeney is the expected first signing for Plymouth and will link up again with Peter Ridsdale.

Plymouth players are already calling Ridsdale the Riddler :lol:

Good luck Jason, Good luck Warren :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whatever your thoughts on Ridsdale, he somehow manages to come up smelling of roses :lol:

Re: ADMINISTRATION TO END IN 10 DAYS

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

I can confirm this is true, my best mate is a long term ST holder at Argyle and told me this was the case last week.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm

He may be a slippery character, but he seems to get things done.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 pm

bluebird58 wrote:He may be a slippery character, but he seems to get things done.

I told my mate this when Ridsdale went to Plymouth. Naturally he was worried, what with all the negative publicity that comes with PR. But I told him, mark my words I would bet that, there may well be some ups and downs, but by the time he leaves Plymouth, they will be in better shape than before he arrived.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Well at least Argyle have a great secretary.

Anyone know what Jason has been up to (work wise) in the last copule of years?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Lethal Lynex wrote:Well at least Argyle have a great secretary.

Anyone know what Jason has been up to (work wise) in the last copule of years?

Yeh I know Jase. In short he was pushed not shoved by the man who has now hired him at Plymouth, funny old world. Not worked for the 18 months between jobs, had a big affect on him as everyone knows he has a heart of gold and got fucked royally....football is a crazy sport. Plymouth have one of top club secs in the country.