Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drink prices!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 pm

£3.70 a pint!! Guess where I am NOT drinking on match days. Local publicans must be rubbing their hands with glee knowing anyone daft enough to pay rediculous prices at the City will be using their Pubs. :old:

Re: Drink prices!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't know how they can justify putting the prices up again... esspecially when they are serving that out of date piss that they tried to fob off on us this saturday.

... I drank there before all of last season games, but can't see myself doing that this year.

Canton it is! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Well i aint drinking out of a plastic Cup piss water they serve for £3.70. :evil: I wont buy that on principle that is the same price as in Hooters and you get a proper pint and something decent to look at.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well i aint drinking out of a plastic Cup piss water they serve for £3.70. :evil: I wont buy that on principle that is the same price as in Hooters and you get a proper pint and something decent to look at.

oh he got his angry face on again haha

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm

£3.70 for a pint of minging Fosters which has been pre poured and left standing for god knows how long out
of a plastic cup.

You must be off your rocker if you drink in the ground.. :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:05 pm

totally agree barney army, in all fairness the staff behind the bar took a bit of whinging, it isnt their fault, the riddler ridsdale sold the catering rights. £3.50 for a hotdog with no butter ! Id rather take a blunt spoon and eat my own aaaaashole.

There will be a lot of late dashing for kick off.....

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Fosters is £4.10 on level 3 and 4 !!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:28 pm

bluebirds wrote:Fosters is £4.10 on level 3 and 4 !!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
:o
hmmmm :roll:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 pm

I've never had a drink in there and I never will, I refuse to pay inflated prices, its a rip off. I dont buy anything to eat in the ground either. Complete rip off. :D If no one buys anymore then they would have to reduce their prices considerably but will that ever happen, I very much doubt coz you will always get people paying stupid prices for things. :roll:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:43 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
bluebirds wrote:Fosters is £4.10 on level 3 and 4 !!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
:o
hmmmm :roll:

Higher the level higher the prices :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Can you actually class Fosters as a beer? The stuff is awful!

Same goes for BOW!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Would never buy a pint the ground which tastes of piss, rather have a pint in my local the neville £2.50 hell of a difference :ayatollah: