Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My own view

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Bellers will get told he is not in man city squad for the season and will sign for us on a season loan. We need him he is a winner and will hassle and show the new young players how to do it. I believe he will sign in the next few weeks. I gave good feeling for the season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: My own view

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:15 pm

he s already been told he s not part of mancins plans,the only issue is his pay off

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm

caerblue wrote:he s already been told he s not part of mancins plans,the only issue is his pay off

As it stands Man City have to pay up Craigs contract for him to Leave or pay for him to stay. The only thing left to be resolved is how much will Cardiff end up paying either as a one off to trigger the sale or how much will they pay per week for a loan deal............ Craig knows that when he came out with the fact he will be at Cardiff next year, promised too many people etc he made a big strategic mistake which put the control firmly back in Man Cities court. All of the shit in between is a smoke and mirrors exercise trying to somehow nullify what he had stated. Man City do not have anything to gain by publicly flogging him in the reserves, in fact new potential signings will be put off by this sort of treatment

Mancini needs a compromise to save face and Bellamy is now playing a great part in this game of chicken, the only thing to be determined is who blinks first

:ayatollah: We will see Craig at Cardiff before the transfer window closes :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm

jhippno wrote:
caerblue wrote:he s already been told he s not part of mancins plans,the only issue is his pay off

As it stands Man City have to pay up Craigs contract for him to Leave or pay for him to stay. The only thing left to be resolved is how much will Cardiff end up paying either as a one off to trigger the sale or how much will they pay per week for a loan deal............ Craig knows that when he came out with the fact he will be at Cardiff next year, promised too many people etc he made a big strategic mistake which put the control firmly back in Man Cities court. All of the shit in between is a smoke and mirrors exercise trying to somehow nullify what he had stated. Man City do not have anything to gain by publicly flogging him in the reserves, in fact new potential signings will be put off by this sort of treatment

Mancini needs a compromise to save face and Bellamy is now playing a great part in this game of chicken, the only thing to be determined is who blinks first

:ayatollah: We will see Craig at Cardiff before the transfer window closes :ayatollah:

Bang on mate, there's no flies on Bellars. Man City have nothing to gain by dragging it out. Really confident he'll be here soon.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 pm

harold pinta wrote:
jhippno wrote:

Bang on mate, there's no flies on Bellars. Man City have nothing to gain by dragging it out. Really confident he'll be here soon.

Possibly another reason Malky went in for Miller instead of waiting on the outcome of the Goodwillie Case, saved around 2 Million if Blackburn end up paying whats being reported. I think Man City would accept that amount for him on loan which equates to 38k a week