Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big sam saying Parker will play sunday..

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

He said he's likely to go by the end of the market but is set to play v us..no offers have been put on the table for him still carlton cole/green etc aswell id take draw knowing this!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Big sam saying Parker will play sunday..

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 pm

This worries me. They're gonna be properly showing off as well, trying to attract the big clubs.

We've got an opportunity for an upset here though, and on live tv - can't be wasted!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:35 pm

They don't need to advertise themselves anymore, everyone knows what they can do.

Hopefully it will be a mind elsewhere performance from their "stars" while we beat them 2-1.

Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

They are "on paper" big favourites. However, life is not straightforward. All the pressure is on them. I'm really looking forward to the game to see how our new manager approaches this game. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

i hope there big players are playing because it will show how good our team and malky has done so far cant wait for the game and its live on tv which for me is a rare event. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

moggs wrote:i hope there big players are playing because it will show how good our team and malky has done so far cant wait for the game and its live on tv which for me is a rare event. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the spirit :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

They've got some very good players, but they aren't exactly going to be brimming with confidence having just been relegated, I know it's an old cliche but I think we need to go at them right from the start, very physical, in their faces, let them know what the championship is all about.