Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEST HAM QUALIFICATION CHANGE - 2 GAMES REQUIRED

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm

The club have just informed me that the qualification for West Ham is now 2 games from last season, available to Ambassadors, Season ticket holders and away members.

There are now 9 seats available to travel on the forum coach.

If you wish to travel with us, you will have to pick up your own ticket from the club and tell them you are travelling with Carl Curtis and you will pay the coach money of £23 on the boarding the bus.

Pick ups are Neath, Port Talbot, Bridgend, Nantgarw, Gabalfa and Malpas.

PM me with your fan number before going to the club to buy the ticket so I can inform them you are travelling with me.

Add your name below if you wish to go.

Re: WEST HAM QUALIFICATION CHANGE - 2 GAMES REQUIRED

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Struggling are we? How many sold? :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 pm

bloody hell sounds bad. most people just don't want to go to this game because of restrictions etc. wouldn't surprise me if we have sold around 1000. see you all sunday :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

I was gonna go, but when i booked time off for the game, they moved it to the Sunday, absolutely gutted. :cry:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:I was gonna go, but when i booked time off for the game, they moved it to the Sunday, absolutely gutted. :cry:

2 games to qualify....that means azz can go! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 pm

why are people missing the game because of the restrictions, your just doing what the ob are hoping, no away fans to police = a easy days work!! f##k them get up there and support the boys!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks for sorting me out Carl appreciate it. Can't wait for Sunday now!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Richie wrote:Thanks for sorting me out Carl appreciate it. Can't wait for Sunday now!

Pm me your full name and fan number mate, I will email it to the club then you go and collect your ticket.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am

No mention of this on the CCFC official site :?: :old:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 am

Wolf wrote:No mention of this on the CCFC official site :?: :old:

Trust me Steve :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 am

splottbluebird wrote:why are people missing the game because of the restrictions, your just doing what the ob are hoping, no away fans to police = a easy days work!! f##k them get up there and support the boys!!! :ayatollah:

Two sides to this though, we should've done a blanket boycott.
As much as I want to go to this, I live within a 20 minute commute to the ground, am eligible and fuckin hate West Ham, but I'm still boycotting it.
Probably no point since we will still sell out, but none of us should be there, just a flag saying f**k OFF to the Met.
1000 taffs in a stand that holds many more thousands and then 250 other taff exiles in a stand that holds many other thousands, atmosphere will be shit.

We behaved last year and still get treated like shit.

I still really want to go though :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 am

carlccfc wrote: Pm me your full name and fan number mate, I will email it to the club then you go and collect your ticket.

Just collected it mate was no hassle over it but will pm you the details just for future games. Cheers again Carl