Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO IF BELLERS

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm

So if Is going to stay at ManCity, to fight for his place which he knows he is never going to get.
That means Mancity still have to pay his full 95k a week right ? and at the end of the season he is free to go where every he wants to go. Ok now we all know he wants to come to Cardiff, and of course he is free to do that, But how are we going to meet his 95k a week . I mean if we cant do it now, surely cant do it then, as he said he needs that kind of money for his charity.
So can we really honestly see him back at Cardiff even if they rip his contract up or if he waits till he is free at the end of this season.

Re: SO IF BELLERS

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

He knew after this season he was never going to get those sorts of wages again. I believe that he just wants one more good year at those wages before lowering demands. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Well he has got to lower his wage demand if he has any chance of putting on Bluebirds shirt again.
I mean his shirt number 39 is still there waiting for him ,but not at the money he demands.
I would love to see him back,but we have to be sensible about the money we pay out. We should get rid of Beast, I like the guy but he just don't have what it takes at this level .

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 pm

quite right he is only after this years wages ,you make him out to be either stupid or a liar . he is niether 1 he said he would only play for us or man city ffs believe him 2 he also said he would play for us for nothing with a promotion bonus ffs believe him, all he wants this year is what his contract is worth ,if man city wants to save some of it they will have to except the best we can offer or he will see out his contract then sign for us next season for nothing now lets all stop all this shit thoughts and wait and see ,let craig sort it as i know he will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Bellers is playing a faultless big money game......................................and he is winning.
Lets all be patient, very shortly things will happen otherwise Mancini will be exposed for what he is.

In Malc we trust

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

bellers wants to come home but problem is how to get him here and man city being barthplugs :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 pm

yet another boring bellers thread :roll: :old: