Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WAYNE ROUTLEDGE AND THE JACKS

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 pm

nearest and smallest18000 :lol:
hoteliers in the capitol rubbing thier hands
cardiff international airport looking forward to welcomeing the real cream of the premier

your capitol is a boomtown boys ,everycloud aye :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:34 pm

blackswan wrote:He wouldn't be on 25k a week as we have a well publicised salary cap of 20k.Im not overly impressed with his signature as he seems like a football mercenary who never settles anywhere.But in Brendan we trust.

You can't get Premiership players for £20k, that's why you have missed out on so many players.

You finished on the same number of points as us and have weakened the team, losing Borini, Pratley and Doris makes you weaker.

Accept it you've got no chance and it looks like you may have just blown your wage cap, oh dear now the rot set's in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm

blackswan wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:and not many seem to want routledge

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd all welcome him back with open arms.

Go on,say you wouldn't :D

I would, a good Championship player, but not on £25K a week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm

blackswan wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:he was on 25 at newcastle with add ons ........ newcastle fans have never rated him.

perhaps for once in his career he's put his football first and not his bank balance.

Sadly for you Routledge is a mercenary typical of the modern day footballer. Great talent but a sulker when not in the team. Strange signing for you lot seeing as Dyer plays that wide right role for you plus sinclair can play there. IMHO you need a left footed attacker to add balance to team.

Cant understand why you have signed Lita as well-a reasonable player but trouble with a capital t. Both the wurzels and reading were glad to be rid of his ego.

If Rodgers can keep those 2 happy you have 2 good signings. If he cant you have troubled times ahead.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:balls to it they have 3 little bastards together

It's getting like Brenda and the seven dwarfs down there, imagine Britton, Allen, Routledge, Dyer, and Sinclair trying to win the high balls.....

Man City's midfield are going to be shitting themselves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:49 pm

LITA 20 GOALS IN 70 GAMES FOR THE BORO,CLASS :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
blackswan wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:he was on 25 at newcastle with add ons ........ newcastle fans have never rated him.

perhaps for once in his career he's put his football first and not his bank balance.

Sadly for you Routledge is a mercenary typical of the modern day footballer. Great talent but a sulker when not in the team. Strange signing for you lot seeing as Dyer plays that wide right role for you plus sinclair can play there. IMHO you need a left footed attacker to add balance to team.

Cant understand why you have signed Lita as well-a reasonable player but trouble with a capital t. Both the wurzels and reading were glad to be rid of his ego.

If Rodgers can keep those 2 happy you have 2 good signings. If he cant you have troubled times ahead.

Gareth,as i said earlier,im not over the moon with Routledge and perhaps if other swansea fans were being honest then they'd say the same.Competition is always good in a side and SS and Dyer had none,so the signing of Routledge should keep them on their toes.At times last season Sinclair and Dyer would swap wings so im not overly concerned about another left sided player as Dyer does a decent job on either wing.

As for Lita,well he's not first choice,that will be Danny Graham,im more optimistic about Lita than i am with Routledge though and think he will suit our style of play to a tee.Bags of pace and can score goals on his day.Whether he's capable of that in the PL remains to be seen with us.One things for certain though,the pace we now have in Dyer,Routledge,Sinclair and Lita is frightening.

I don't think we'll get steamrolled at all up there and bias aside think we'll survive and surprise a few along the way.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 pm

princebluegaz wrote:LITA 20 GOALS IN 70 GAMES FOR THE BORO,CLASS :lol: :ayatollah:

Yeah and 1 of them was against you,3-0 at the CCC and ending your promotion dreams :lol: ;)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Like I said average championship player 20 in 70 ,yippee

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:I'd like to think we bring reasoning and sensible comments to what otherwise would be just rants about their nearest Premier
League club :)

So where have you been for the last couple of years?? Just got the internet or something ?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

blackswan wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Gareth,as i said earlier,im not over the moon with Routledge and perhaps if other swansea fans were being honest then they'd say the same.Competition is always good in a side and SS and Dyer had none,so the signing of Routledge should keep them on their toes.At times last season Sinclair and Dyer would swap wings so im not overly concerned about another left sided player as Dyer does a decent job on either wing.

As for Lita,well he's not first choice,that will be Danny Graham,im more optimistic about Lita than i am with Routledge though and think he will suit our style of play to a tee.Bags of pace and can score goals on his day.Whether he's capable of that in the PL remains to be seen with us.One things for certain though,the pace we now have in Dyer,Routledge,Sinclair and Lita is frightening.

I don't think we'll get steamrolled at all up there and bias aside think we'll survive and surprise a few along the way.

Hope you are wrong but Blackpool proved successful early doors and i suspect that 1 or 2 will come a cropper against you lot.

In my opinion you have a few players who will cope no problem with prem league (Sinclair, Williams and Allen) plus a few that will do okay (Dyer, Caulker, Rangel and Bodde if fit plus Graham and Routledge). Monk, Tate, Britton, Moore and the rest are not good enough.

Whether you stay up depends on the likes of QPR, Norwich, Wigan and WBA who will all be bottom 6 or 7.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Well there have been some interesting comments on here , nice to see that you appear to have an interest in all things Swansea, what to debate next, team selection ? :)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:Well there have been some interesting comments on here , nice to see that you appear to have an interest in all things Swansea, what to debate next, team selection ? :)

this forum is nothing compared to the way planetpricks go on about cardiff.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

princebluegaz wrote:nearest and smallest18000 :lol:
cardiff international airport looking forward to welcomeing the real cream of the premier

Cardiff International airport , you're having a laugh , even BMI baby is pulling out , what a disgrace that its been allowed to deteriorate

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

WR, scott Sinclair and dyer all failed in the prem a few times have they not? It will be interesting to see how they get on. i quite like dyer, he could be a bit of a sean wright phillips type. the jacks midfield looks slightly lightweight to me, altho im sure any resident clown will tell us that xavi, messi and iniesta are small too....just slightly better tho eh... :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm

blackswan wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
blackswan wrote:
quadsas wrote:Wow, this is pretty embarassing, we have a jack on this board with more than 1000 posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess he will have like 5000 by the end of the season, because it's gonna be a long and boring for them :ayatollah: :old:

Embarrassing for who? I can assure you I feel no embarrassment whatsoever and will continue to post unashamedly.Perhaps it's you who's embarrassed then? That im still on here after 1000 posts and not been run off of here?

Think about it , how many threads are about Swansea on here . ;)

Indeed.And they'd miss us if we weren't here :D

Personally speaking, I wouldn't. No offence like.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Hope you are wrong but Blackpool proved successful early doors and i suspect that 1 or 2 will come a cropper against you lot.

In my opinion you have a few players who will cope no problem with prem league (Sinclair, Williams and Allen) plus a few that will do okay (Dyer, Caulker, Rangel and Bodde if fit plus Graham and Routledge). Monk, Tate, Britton, Moore and the rest are not good enough.

Whether you stay up depends on the likes of QPR, Norwich, Wigan and WBA who will all be bottom 6 or 7.

Can't disagree with any of that apart from adding Blackburn and maybe Newcastle to the mix of relegation maybe's.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm

moonboots wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
blackswan wrote:
quadsas wrote:Wow, this is pretty embarassing, we have a jack on this board with more than 1000 posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess he will have like 5000 by the end of the season, because it's gonna be a long and boring for them :ayatollah: :old:

Embarrassing for who? I can assure you I feel no embarrassment whatsoever and will continue to post unashamedly.Perhaps it's you who's embarrassed then? That im still on here after 1000 posts and not been run off of here?

Errrm Moonboots.......Moonboots......Moonboots........nope can't say i give a hoot what you think pal.No offence like :thumbup:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Whether you stay up depends on the likes of QPR, Norwich, Wigan and WBA who will all be bottom 6 or 7.[/quote]
Can't disagree with any of that apart from adding Blackburn and maybe Newcastle to the mix of relegation maybe's.[/quote]

think wba will do ok.. roy is a decent manager, think newcastle will def be struggling, could also add wolves to this battle also..

i think that its at the back the jacks should be concentrating on , you can have all the pace in the world but it does f**k all when your on the back foot..

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Whether you stay up depends on the likes of QPR, Norwich, Wigan and WBA who will all be bottom 6 or 7.

Can't disagree with any of that apart from adding Blackburn and maybe Newcastle to the mix of relegation maybe's.[/quote]

think wba will do ok.. roy is a decent manager, think newcastle will def be struggling, could also add wolves to this battle also..

i think that its at the back the jacks should be concentrating on , you can have all the pace in the world but it does f**k all when your on the back foot..[/quote]
Yeah good shout actually BB,West Brom should be fine under Woy :thumbup:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

blackswan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Errrm Moonboots.......Moonboots......Moonboots........nope can't say i give a hoot what you think pal.No offence like :thumbup:

Just saying that I wouldn't miss you and your mates. Just being honest and didn't say it in a nasty or offensive way. You said we'd miss you and I said I wouldn't. Don't take it personal. I was just giving my opinion.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

What Newcastle fans you been speaking too? i think you need to have a little game of look at the Newcastle forum, fickle twit

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm

princebluegaz wrote:nearest and smallest18000 :lol:

Capitol :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Moonboots,Apologies the for being so prickly :thumbup:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:07 am

blackswan wrote:Moonboots,Apologies the for being so prickly :thumbup:

No probs. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 am

blackswan wrote:Moonboots,Apologies the for being so prickly :thumbup:

Swansea's PA system will be playing this when the midfield players run out.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7IXZ0yUqY4

A clip from training, wow Brenda's got some new training methods there .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QuiGsp ... re=related