Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TOO?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 pm

cant for ipswich away, always a good trip the added tension of chopra running out against us :ayatollah:
watford away is going to be quality as well a good reception due :lol:
also we got chris burke coming back here - cameron jerome and roger johnson... what kind of reception are you hoping on..

Brighton away - looking forward to seeing the new stadium always a good trip

Re: WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TOO?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 pm

West Ham
Forest
Brighton
Brum

:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:cant for ipswich away, always a good trip the added tension of chopra running out against us :ayatollah:
watford away is going to be quality as well a good reception due :lol:
also we got chris burke coming back here - cameron jerome and roger johnson... what kind of reception are you hoping on..

Brighton away - looking forward to seeing the new stadium always a good trip

Roger Johnson plays for Wolves now mate!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Revenge on Reading :twisted:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 pm

I want to start going to away games this year so thats what im most looking forward to. And i want to drive to the away games but does anyone know if you can park in the stadium or will i have to find somewhere else to park?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:I want to start going to away games this year so thats what im most looking forward to. And i want to drive to the away games but does anyone know if you can park in the stadium or will i have to find somewhere else to park?

there's usually parking areas around the grounds at all clubs

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:I want to start going to away games this year so thats what im most looking forward to. And i want to drive to the away games but does anyone know if you can park in the stadium or will i have to find somewhere else to park?

Ok thanks so say i wanted to drive to reaing away would i buy the ticket then ring the away ground ad ask or just turn up?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:

Ok thanks so say i wanted to drive to reaing away would i buy the ticket then ring the away ground ad ask or just turn up?

just order ticket and drive up, there are a few places to park near Readings ground, about 5mins walk to a big car park, think it was £5 when I went for playoffs this season. Best thing to do is just drive and ask locals where they are and they will direct you

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm

[/quote]
Ok thanks so say i wanted to drive to reaing away would i buy the ticket then ring the away ground ad ask or just turn up?[/quote]

just order ticket and drive up, there are a few places to park near Readings ground, about 5mins walk to a big car park, think it was £5 when I went for playoffs this season. Best thing to do is just drive and ask locals where they are and they will direct you[/quote]
Ok thanks for the help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Leicster, Brighton, Southampton

But mainly FOREST!

I f*cking HATE NOTTINGHAM FOREST! Mainly because of the whole Whittingham thing, and because (even though he isn't there anymore) I HATE BILLY f*cking DAVIES! I HATE HIM SO MUCH! If he had somehow ended up our manager I genuinely think I would've cried.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:37 pm

All of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:13 pm

i look foprward to all new grounds! been to quite a few of them already but bristol always excites me :D
apart from that i'm looking forward to saints, brighton, west ham although the restrictions has ruined it slightly and any other game where forum bus antics take place :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Blackpool, Burnley and anywhere else close to Liverpool as it's where I reside you see. :lol: would have been a massive list of near by clubs had we gone up. :cry:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm

All Saturday games that K.O at 3.00pm

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Blackpool
Brum
Worzels (as always)
Brighton
West Ham
Portsmouth

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 pm

all of them!!

lets get it started !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg&ob=av2e

:ayatollah: