Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy staying with Man City

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Sky are reporting that Craig Bellamy has said he is not going anywhere. He will not be going to Celtic but prefers to fight for his place at Man City. Is this just Craig trying to force City into allowing him to go to Cardiff. :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy staying with Man City

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

El Tel wrote:Sky are reporting that Craig Bellamy has said he is not going anywhere. He will not be going to Celtic but prefers to fight for his place at Man City. Is this just Craig trying to force City into allowing him to go to Cardiff. :ayatollah:

let all the fun and games start

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

he's more likely realised this is his last season in his peak doing what he can do to the best of his ability,
woken up and realised its his last chance of being part of a premier league and champiopns league winning side..

If he plays his cards right he could get a gamecould have an injury crisis at city, stranger things have happened

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm

We'll see but this will certainly force something to happen. It is clear Mancini does not see him as part of his plans. He would love him to go to Celtic, Craig is just showing how bloody minded he can be if pushed into a corner.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

From Twitter from someone who seems to get things right
Fourth_Official Fourth Official
Sky; "Craig Bellamy has no intention of joining Celtic" :) That's because he told City he wanted to go to Cardiff in a meeting last Thur

OOps late again just saw same on another thread

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:he's more likely realised this is his last season in his peak doing what he can do to the best of his ability,
woken up and realised its his last chance of being part of a premier league and champions league winning side..

If he plays his cards right he could get a game could have an injury crisis at city, stranger things have happened

I think I'm right in saying, that if Bellamy doesn't get named in their 25 man squad, he can't play for them until at least January, when they will be able to change their 25 man squad!

Oh and Man City have no chance of winning the Champions League! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

I Posted something about what Bellers was going to do over a week ago on here,after talking to Manchester based fans.

If someone can check this it would sort a few things out with the rules :ayatollah:

If Bellers does not get into the 25 man squad,and (imo) i don't think he will,Bellers can still play in the Carling Cup,FA Cup and Champions league ??..As the squad is just for the Premier League ??

As the man himself says,its MAN CITY or CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

I've been saying this for weeks. He could easily have gone to Celtic, but that's not what he wants. He's not stupid is Bellars, all he has to do is tow the line, say he wants to stay at Man City, turn up for training. Obviously Mancini doesn't want him anywere near the club, leaving Man City have two options, let him come to City or pay him £90,000 per week to rest his knee, play a bit of golf, and come to us for nothing next season. It's a no-brainer.

Bellars is coming :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm

harold pinta wrote:I've been saying this for weeks. He could easily have gone to Celtic, but that's not what he wants. He's not stupid is Bellars, all he has to do is tow the line, say he wants to stay at Man City, turn up for training. Obviously Mancini doesn't want him anywere near the club, leaving Man City have two options, let him come to City or pay him £90,000 per week to rest his knee, play a bit of golf, and come to us for nothing next season. It's a no-brainer.

Bellars is coming :ayatollah:

Good post Harold Pinta :ayatollah: i can see that situation also working out :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 am

With these latest developments I am more confident than ever that Craig Bellamy will be coming home. It might not be until the end of the transfer window, but it will happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D