Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Craig Bellamy says he's got no intention of leaving Manchester City. He has no interest in joining Celtic and wants to stay and fight for his place :(

Re: SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Blackdragon wrote:Craig Bellamy says he's got no intention of leaving Manchester City. He has no interest in joining Celtic and wants to stay and fight for his place :(

That'll wind mancini up :lol:

Hopefully, he'll have a gutsful and let him off to cardiff

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

If he aint in the 25 its over for him. I think Sky Sports are talking bollocks

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 pm

this means he leaving then.

he won't be in the 25. it just smoke screen plus prob giving sky sports the run around :P :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Fourth official just tweeted -
Sky; "Craig Bellamy has no intention of joining Celtic" :) That's because he told City he wanted to go to Cardiff in a meeting last Thur :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

this is good news, it may force the issue and hopefully we can strike out a deal :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

is it just one year left on bellamys contract? if thats the case he may be happy to see it out in man citys reserves then join us on a free.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm

The question is, what did he actually say?

Firstly, is it actually Bellamy that said this, or an agent/Man City?

Secondly, did he say he has 'no intention of leaving Man City' or 'no intention of joining Celtic'?

Come on journos, get it together!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

murphy wrote:is it just one year left on bellamys contract? if thats the case he may be happy to see it out in man citys reserves then join us on a free.

precisely, he's raking in 80,000 a week for doing nothing in the mean time they have to terminate his contract and pay him out & he can't be forced to go to celtic and no one else can pay him 80,000

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm

First things first, I'd love to see Bellers back.

But if you were Mancini, why would you give in and pay him up, just to give him what he wants - instead of letting him stew in the reserves for the same cost to Man City ?

This has got brinkmanship-then-compromise written all over it - we'll get him for 30k a week on 31st August..... rather late on in the day as well ...... saving Man City 1.5m in wages - not a lot to MC, but I reckon Mancini (being a c**t) will try to make a point with this one.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm

its panning out exactly as i thought it would. Sit back and relax as Bellamy will be left out of Man City's 25, and he will either return on loan to us, or he will be settle his contract and join us on a free!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Blackdragon wrote:Craig Bellamy says he's got no intention of leaving Manchester City. He has no interest in joining Celtic and wants to stay and fight for his place :(

He's no intention of going to Celtic, why would he be bringing lads over from his academy then bugger off to Scotland and leave them. I think the new move in the CBF confirms him coming back but when and how is the question.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Bellera knows what he's doing, and he knows what he wants. He's essentially got Man City by the bollocks and is using their flawed transfer policy of buy buy buy against them. Ultimately its player power after Man City were stupid enough to buy so many high earning players and change the manager twice since Sven - they were always setting themselves up for a loss somewhere, and by standing firm on his wages and the fact he'll only play for Cardiff or Man City he will get what he wants...

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 pm

I know it sounds weird but for me that's the most clear sign yet that he wants to join us! :ayatollah:

He's backing Man City into a corner.