Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£25,000 P/W (they've broken their cap)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 am

Swansea are today supposed to be signing Routledge for 1.8 million and paying him 25 grand a week........for a Championship player at his best. They have finally broken their wage structure which they have always said they wouldn't ever do.

Over to you Blackswan!

Re: £25,000 P/W (they've broken their cap)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 am

point scoring, enticing arguements over swansea matters???

who cares !! GL to them, they will get thumped most games, but we have our own season to worry about

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:20 am

its all going pair shaped down west, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they are going to struggle next season :lol: :lol: this will destroy thier shit club :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 am

"Over to you Blackswan" that cracked me up :lol: .

I can't believe that Routledge is the person they've broken their cap for! I wonder how it'll affect their dressing room that a tw*t of a person like Routledge is on so much more than everybody else! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 am

its going to be an intresting season for them personally i dont give a f**k if they stay up or not im just looking forward to our season

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:59 am

Good luck to them. Genuine.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 pm

greedy b*stard is on 3 times as much as scott sinclair :D

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

now their a prem team they need to start acting like one. i can't wait to see the horrible bastards humilliated this season.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 pm

canton blue wrote:Swansea are today supposed to be signing Routledge for 1.8 million and paying him 25 grand a week........for a Championship player at his best. They have finally broken their wage structure which they have always said they wouldn't ever do.

Over to you Blackswan!

He is one of the top 3 players we have had since being in the Championship. Many of us have said we have more than 3 players who are Premiership standard. I would say he could be Premiership quality if given a true chance. Plus it's not like they can't afford it. I just hope that they have a clause where his wages come down if they do which let's be honest is likely.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:10 pm

englishbluebird wrote:greedy b*stard is on 3 times as much as scott sinclair :D

Well negotiated Wayne I say. Why would he take a drop in wages just because Sinclair is on 3 times less. :?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 pm

hooligan858 wrote:"Over to you Blackswan" that cracked me up :lol: .

I can't believe that Routledge is the person they've broken their cap for! I wonder how it'll affect their dressing room that a tw*t of a person like Routledge is on so much more than everybody else! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

And you know this... HOW?!

Now lads, I appreciate that us paying a lad £25.000 a week, and without having to mooch off some dodgy foreign investor to do so, may shock a few of you down East, but honestly, with £90 million to spare, we can afford to take a chance 8-)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:

Now lads, I appreciate that us paying a lad £25.000 a week, and without having to mooch off some dodgy foreign investor to do so, may shock a few of you down East, but honestly, with £90 million to spare, we can afford to take a chance 8-)

I hope you got a wage drop clause if you go down though.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Why are we so concerned with what Swansea are paying their players?

Who gives a flying f**k!

Some people are weird. For years we accuse the jacks of being obsessed with us but since theyve hit the big time the obsession on here is getting creingeworthy.

i dont wish them well, i hope they lose every f*cking game, but if they decide to pay someone 25k thats their business. :roll:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 pm

f**k the Jerks :twisted:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:

Ladyboi, you haven't been given 90m.

You've got a player, one who looks a world beater in the Champ but has always failed in the Prem on massively more than the overwhelming majority of the existing squad. A player with major attitude problems.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm

i'm sure i read that he's the only player to play for 6 premier league clubs and never scored a goal in the premier league :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

polo wrote:Why are we so concerned with what Swansea are paying their players?

Who gives a flying f**k!

Some people are weird. For years we accuse the jacks of being obsessed with us but since theyve hit the big time the obsession on here is getting creingeworthy.

i dont wish them well, i hope they lose every f*cking game, but if they decide to pay someone 25k thats their business. :roll:

Well as long as some of your lot are more concerned with us then I'm afraid get used to it. Just count on how threads there are regarding Swansea on a Cardiff Forum ,and you reckon we're obssessed (don't think so)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

People keep using the word obsessive and I don't understand why. Cardiff and Swansea are rivals, we will always have an interest in each other. Topics about the other club on the messageboards are perfectly fine. Calling it obsessive to discuss what other football teams are doing is not obsessive and when it's your biggest rival it's perfectly understandable.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 pm

a grenade in the dressing room as he is know as.....

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

Who gives a flying f**k!

Well as long as some of your lot are more concerned with us then I'm afraid get used to it. Just count on how threads there are regarding Swansea on a Cardiff Forum ,and you reckon we're obssessed (don't think so)

no you just signed a player for a huge aount that was once with us and he was known a a mercenary back then. that is all.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

Who gives a flying f**k!

no you just signed a player for a huge aount that was once with us and he was known a a mercenary back then. that is all.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 am

Suggest this is posted on a swansea website - this is a cardiff website is it not ????

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 am

NIBluebird wrote:Suggest this is posted on a swansea website - this is a cardiff website is it not ????

Not of late. :roll:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 pm

I don't believe this.