Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

west Wales !

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 am

Been going there since I was a Kid never seen a Jack ever not one that ever said so anyway this could be the year!

anyone been this summer Haverfordwest way?

My holiday and the Fryers could be wrecked by seeing a dirty Inbred unwashed mother down there in a jack shirt. :)

pre-armed is pre-warned :D

Re: west Wales !

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 am

Was away for the weekend just gone in Tenby, i only seen one jack with the new orange away kit :lol:.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am

Plenty of the dirty rats coming out of the woodwork in Carmarthen.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 am

Was in Tenby two weeks ago, 3 city tops no jack tops, don't worry, Wales id still BLUE :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am

Have been in Haverfordwest over the last month with work. Saw two City tops, plus one in Narberth. No jacks, but law of averages says that you will see one or two. Loads of Man Utd, Liverpool, and Chelsea though.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 am

On holiday in tenby and went to Carew Market yesterday and saw a few Swansea shirts there with the premier league logo on the sleeve haha.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 am

Saw a Hoodie wearing Jack in the cake aisle in Carmarthen's Tesco on the weekend, did the whole "You Jack b*stard" routine to him...whisperedandbehindhisback...there were kids about.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 am

Plenty of the dirty rats coming out of the woodwork in Carmarthen.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am

placid-casual wrote:Been going there since I was a Kid never seen a Jack ever not one that ever said so anyway this could be the year!

anyone been this summer Haverfordwest way?

My holiday and the Fryers could be wrecked by seeing a dirty Inbred unwashed mother down there in a jack shirt. :)

pre-armed is pre-warned :D

i got a caravan in broadhaven,just past haverford,ocassionally see a jack top,but vast majority are cardiff tops :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Just came back from a week in pendine only tops I saw was Cardiff which is strange considering how close I was to Swansea. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

They don't really have that much support outside the city, but inside it's rock solid, as you would expect.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

A few in Llandysul and a few dotted around where I am but Lampeter and Aberystwyth area is still Cardiff territory

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Strange that as we visit West Wales often (Tenby H'west) and i've only ever seen 1 Cardiff shirt and that was in Tenby,never seen 1 in H'west.I once saw a Pakistani lad wearing a Cardiff shirt in Carmarthen though but on the main it's always Swans shirts.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:53 pm

blackswan wrote:Strange that as we visit West Wales often (Tenby H'west) and i've only ever seen 1 Cardiff shirt and that was in Tenby,never seen 1 in H'west.I once saw a Pakistani lad wearing a Cardiff shirt in Carmarthen though but on the main it's always Swans shirts.

Lots of Cardiff fans in Carmarthen mate but granted many more Swansea fans now than there used to be. Must be pretty close who has the most. Good luck next season

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Definitely an increase in kids wearing jacks tops around Carmarthen.

I guess that what comes from a successful season.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Just back after spending the day in Rhossili, saw one Cardiff top, no Jack tops about though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Been in Carmarthen for weekend-saw 1 CCFC top. My sons :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not a jack in sight

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Been living in Pembroke for the last eight years. Was a pleasant suprise when I came down to the amount of Cardiff support there is, and the amount of people that would want to stop and talk football when I wear my tops. Moved to a small village and we are 50/50 here. Banter is great and all In good taste (apart from one hero). There is deffinalty more tops to b seen, but don't be fooled, many of them are old ones. They are just not embarrassed to wear them any more! Unfortunately you've got more chance of being over run with man u and Liverpool tops than either of the welsh clubs, as the clubs have never really reached out this far over the years!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:43 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
blackswan wrote:Strange that as we visit West Wales often (Tenby H'west) and i've only ever seen 1 Cardiff shirt and that was in Tenby,never seen 1 in H'west.I once saw a Pakistani lad wearing a Cardiff shirt in Carmarthen though but on the main it's always Swans shirts.

Lots of Cardiff fans in Carmarthen mate but granted many more Swansea fans now than there used to be. Must be pretty close who has the most. Good luck next season

Thanks Chris 8-)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

blackswan wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Thanks Chris 8-)

I aint no arse licking Jack sympathiser. Hope you loose every f*cking game by a Cricket score Image

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Thanks Chris 8-)

I aint no arse licking Jack sympathiser. Hope you loose every f*cking game by a Cricket score Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 pm

just come back from carmarthen shopping with the mrs,quite busy there,didnt see one jack shirt or cardiff :lol: a few more jacks have come out of the woodwork here in Llandovery,but still plenty of blues :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Thanks Chris 8-)

Hilarious.

And as if i'd expect anything else.

And why do all thickos spell 'lose' loose??? :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Thanks Chris 8-)

Hilarious.

Because i got my finger stuck on the O ok :o we all havent got 6 fingers to type with you know. :D

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Thanks Chris 8-)

Hilarious.

Because i got my finger stuck on the O ok :o we all havent got 6 fingers to type with you know. :D

Yeah rightooooooo Mr Nukes :D

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Thanks Chris 8-)

I am not an arse licker, well unless she is fit and has washed ;)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm

]

Lots of Cardiff fans in Carmarthen mate but granted many more Swansea fans now than there used to be. Must be pretty close who has the most. Good luck next season[/quote]

Thanks Chris 8-)[/quote]
I aint no arse licking Jack sympathiser. Hope you loose every f*cking game by a Cricket score Image[/quote]
Hilarious.

And why do all thickos spell 'lose' loose??? :lol:[/quote]
Because i got my finger stuck on the O ok :o we all havent got 6 fingers to type with you know. :D [/quote]
Yeah rightooooooo Mr Nukes :D[/quote]
Did you get your 6th finger jammed Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

sorted then I've been going for years and never seen one jack and seen loads of CCFC.

CRACKING! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 pm

I dont go west of Coryton - its shit :D

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Was in Newquay, Langrannog and Cardigan.

Only one Bluebird shirt to report now Swansea shirts. Also went on a boat trip to spot Dolphins no joy with that either.

Did see a Cardiff Blues rugby shirt in a window in Cardigan High Street which I thought was odd!