Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PORTSMOUTH CROWN COURT

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am

In the crown court me and Corky (aka Emilly Panhutrst ) up here giving Peter Mogs some moral support, could be looking at a 3 week trial, couple of other city boys on as well but also 20 called as witnesses, gonna cost a fortune. We staying in my caravan in southsea and gods truth we ten yards away from a nudist beach.Never seen Corky so keen to walk my dog before. Will update you as trial goes on.

Re: PORTSMOUTH CROWN COURT

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 am

BigGwynram wrote:In the crown court me and Corky (aka Emilly Panhutrst ) up here giving Peter Mogs some moral support, could be looking at a 3 week trial, couple of other city boys on as well but also 20 called as witnesses, gonna cost a fortune. We staying in my caravan in southsea and gods truth we ten yards away from a nudist beach.Never seen Corky so keen to walk my dog before. Will update you as trial goes on.

He'll wear out his falsie!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck to all in court. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

might see you down that way i deliver to a building site not far from there ground on the lights at milton road [ps GOOD LUCK TO THE BOYS] :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 pm

BigGwynram wrote:In the crown court me and Corky (aka Emilly Panhutrst ) up here giving Peter Mogs some moral support, could be looking at a 3 week trial, couple of other city boys on as well but also 20 called as witnesses, gonna cost a fortune. We staying in my caravan in southsea and gods truth we ten yards away from a nudist beach.Never seen Corky so keen to walk my dog before. Will update you as trial goes on.

good luck to person/persons in court..
please can you also update us on the nudist side of things like how many females spotted and where :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 pm

i was lying on that beach today, which one of you whistled at me :o :oops:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i was lying on that beach today, which one of you whistled at me :o :oops:

:lol: :lol: