Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PORTSMOUTH CROWN COURT

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 am

In the crown court me and Corky (aka Emilly Panhutrst ) up here giving Peter Mogs some moral support, could be looking at a 3 week trial, couple of other city boys on as well but also 20 called as witnesses, gonna cost a fortune. We staying in my caravan in southsea and gods truth we ten yards away from a nudist beach.Never seen Corky so keen to walk my dog before. Will update you as trial goes on.

Re: PORTSMOUTH CROWN COURT

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 am

Exactly what is this all about?

Who is up for trail and why?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 am

Is this the one where those Portsmouth lads jumped the City fan so the City fans got off the bus and rushed them? If so, I hope there's Portsmouth in trial as well.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:17 am

Last season some city fans were attacked going back to their cars after the game and our lads stopped their coach to help the police say that they then used too much force fighting off the gang that attacked the three stragglers so they are now up in court violent conduct section two which mocha is pleading not guilty done of ours have leaded vilify to afftay to get it over with it has cost them thousands of pounds to defend themselves already legal aid Is extremely difficult to get thesedays and people tend to plead guilty to save money there are four Portsmouth fans sitting opposite me also facing trial giving us a wide birth no eye contact ha ha like a film set this is seriously though I hope moths gets justice and the other city fans get leniency

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:21 am

BigGwynram wrote:In the crown court me and Corky (aka Emilly Panhutrst ) up here giving Peter Mogs some moral support, could be looking at a 3 week trial, couple of other city boys on as well but also 20 called as witnesses, gonna cost a fortune. We staying in my caravan in southsea and gods truth we ten yards away from a nudist beach.Never seen Corky so keen to walk my dog before. Will update you as trial goes on.

:lol: :lol:

All the best to the lads, again it should never have come to this

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 am

corky wrote:Last season some city fans were attacked going back to their cars after the game and our lads stopped their coach to help the police say that they then used too much force fighting off the gang that attacked the three stragglers so they are now up in court violent conduct section two which mocha is pleading not guilty done of ours have leaded vilify to afftay to get it over with it has cost them thousands of pounds to defend themselves already legal aid Is extremely difficult to get thesedays and people tend to plead guilty to save money there are four Portsmouth fans sitting opposite me also facing trial giving us a wide birth no eye contact ha ha like a film set this is seriously though I hope moths gets justice and the other city fans get leniency

It's an absolute disgrace how this can be allowed to happen and at first it really angers me. Then when you think about it, its sickening and scary. Any one of us could quite easily be in their circumstances today.

Respect you both so much for being there today to show your support... Hopefully common sense and decency will prevail...

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 am

This is a joke, it should never have gone to court, all they did is what any of us would've done if we'd been able to.
Good luck :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

If it had happened anywhere other than a Football Match the Lads would have been hailed
as 'Have a Go Hero's' and probably given a medal, commended and given the freedom of Portsmouth.

However, as it was a Football Match, they are automaticly branded as Football Hooligans.

:evil:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 am

How many witnesses off the bus will there be?
It would help with plenty of them giving evidence.
Where were the police? As there were plenty there before the game? Only turned up as city fans were getting the better of the Portsmouth bullies.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 am

corky wrote:Last season some city fans were attacked going back to their cars after the game and our lads stopped their coach to help the police say that they then used too much force fighting off the gang that attacked the three stragglers so they are now up in court violent conduct section two which mocha is pleading not guilty done of ours have leaded vilify to afftay to get it over with it has cost them thousands of pounds to defend themselves already legal aid Is extremely difficult to get thesedays and people tend to plead guilty to save money there are four Portsmouth fans sitting opposite me also facing trial giving us a wide birth no eye contact ha ha like a film set this is seriously though I hope moths gets justice and the other city fans get leniency

Thought this was the case.

I hear some of our guys went to the aid of our own but they over-reacted. Very difficult situation where you dont know where you stand. Once again this is the law making itself unpredictable. This suits the law courts as it keeps them going as an institution. I would like to know exactly why the prosecution brought a case against our guys and how they can justify it.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 am

glas wrote:How many witnesses off the bus will there be?
Where were the police? As there were plenty there before the game? Only turned up as city fans were getting the better of the Portsmouth bullies.

Im down wednesday giving evidence but will obviously not comment until after that time

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 am

steve davies wrote:
glas wrote:How many witnesses off the bus will there be?

Im down wednesday giving evidence but will obviously not comment until after that time

I'm there tomorrow. So interested to see how many attend. Couple of ours admitted drinking BEFORE game so policia said they would be unreliable witnesses.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 am

Far too many cases like this it makes you wonder if it is worth the risk of going away these days...........

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

ITS A STITCH UP

BEST OF LUCK MOGS AND THE REST

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Sludge wrote:ITS A STITCH UP

BEST OF LUCK MOGS AND THE REST

I second that.

Good luck all the lads involved. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 pm

sod the updates unless your uploading beach photos lol of corky walking the dog of course ....... :lol:

good luck to all in court be strong !