Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenny 'love fake tan and guiness' Miller

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:42 am

Arguabley one of the better strikers in this league..
and more tanned

does it concern anyone we haven't got a target man,
I would offer a comparrison on it being like having chopra and mackormack linking up together,

only earnie and miller have the combined age of 61, I think one more attacking addition is needed, if we fancy throwing a couple extra points in the hat throughought this campaign.

I'm talking someone like carew, robbie keane ,or bellamy..

Re: Kenny 'love fake tan and guiness' Miller

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 am

I know it's alot to ask... and is not going to happen, :old:

can we not even loan macheda? or sign dobie off the jacks I doubt he's gonna get a game

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 am

We have a target man. Two in fact. Jon Parkin and Rudy Gestede.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 am

gustede in my oppinion will be another glombard (i know its not a very good comparison) as they are completely different players..

but he was french. and didn't last long

parkin .. Suppose we will find out in a few months when he's given his fair share

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 am

Dare I say it.....Jacks didn't have a target man

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:57 am

We should try to get Beattie from Swansea. He must be 4th or 5th choice now with the signing of graham and lita. £500k should do it

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 am

ffs wrote:We should try to get Beattie from Swansea. He must be 4th or 5th choice now with the signing of graham and lita. £500k should do it

Except Beattie is, well, shit.

I really don't know why people are creaming themselves over the desire for a target man. Gestede, Parkin. Ok, maybe not Parkin.

But why on earth are people so obsessed?

Watford. Danny Graham scoring goals. Who precisely was the target man for them and more importantly, who was their manager?

The days of lumping it forward to big man, little man running off are dead and gone... these days, pace, movement are far more important.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am

ffs wrote:We should try to get Beattie from Swansea. He must be 4th or 5th choice now with the signing of graham and lita. £500k should do it

Ffs

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am

i think gestede will do well this season. a player who many know nothing about but will cause problems for clubs. can't wait for the season to kick off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am

Not only is beattie shit
hes also petrified of the random drug testers.i shall say no more