Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 pm

West Ham will be shite next year. Big Sams long ball, bully boy tactics will not see them promoted. And they have signed J lloyd Samuel, I now know West Ham will not go up. !! What do we think ?

Re: West Ham

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:11 am

well i hope they start shit against us couldnt care less after that to be honest

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 am

immaterial wa style they play theyll still be dangerous but the thing that let them down is that they dont have a front man that scores goals. lets just hope some1 signs parker cz he is a class act.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

the owners are certain they ll go straight backup,theres no way theyd get the 10 mill + what parker is worth while in the championship so theyre taking a gamble by keeping hold of him,dont rule out a loan move to a premiership club though.

j lloyd disgusted me what he did before the middlesborough game but on his day can be a very effective left back especially in the championship,showed glimpses of this against preston.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 am

west ham will probably be in the top 2. for argument sake let;s say these lose one or two players. they still have a strong team. they will not be like Newcastle as their starting 11 is not as good as Newcastle 2 years back and also the championship is a lot stronger.
players like nolan will be a huge advantage.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Matt Taylor will be sick for them.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm

llewgoch wrote:West Ham will be shite next year. Big Sams long ball, bully boy tactics will not see them promoted. And they have signed J lloyd Samuel, I now know West Ham will not go up. !! What do we think ?

i think u talk total shite.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 pm

WHU are big favourites to go up this year. Provided they can handle the pressure, and the crowd take to their manager, then I see them winning the league.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

They will have a big shock coming down into this division, cause there are a lot of good teams down here who'll give them a good game. They shouldn't under estimate any team in this division, even Brighton who have just been promoted from League 1. I honestly think them and Brum will struggle a little.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Hope the bubble blowing bastards go down,big side my arse theyre not even in the biggest 3 in London