Ched Evans charged with rape

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Not sure if this has already been posted, but -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14359481

Re: Ched Evans charged with rape

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 pm

BIG_BAD_WOLF wrote:Not sure if this has already been posted, but -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14359481

I Have said for a long time on here about the above,but people still keep saying he would be a great signing for us.
Go through my posts and you will find that the week / 2 weeks after the alleged happened it was posted on here.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 pm

cos he's such an ugly fucker with no money...

thas he has to go out and rape someone,

all these football players on good money..

ironically no sunday league players or semi pro lads are ever charge with rape

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Ive never understood the facination for evans if he was english people wouldnt want to touch him but because hes welsh people love him it was the same with mathews imo i didnt rate him much over the last few years but because hes welsh people see him through rose tinted glasses on.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:cos he's such an ugly fucker with no money...

thas he has to go out and rape someone,

all these football players on good money..

ironically no sunday league players or semi pro lads are ever charge with rape

Strange thing to say Chief. I bet they do just it dosent get any press time

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm

He hardly scored last season so he must have been desperate........ ;)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Ive never understood the facination for evans if he was english people wouldnt want to touch him but because hes welsh people love him it was the same with mathews imo i didnt rate him much over the last few years but because hes welsh people see him through rose tinted glasses on.

I partly agree with that - but he also gave us some deep scars when he was on loan at Norwich and looked like a world-beater.

He has been very poor since and seems to have an attitude problem. Blades I know say he started to look like the real deal under Gary Speed at Shef Utd (and improved at the bakc end of last season) but was ruined by the way Blackwell and Adams set up their teams and the culture they set.

Even without this hanging over him (and his alleged victim) I wouldn't take a chance.