Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What made you come back to follow city..

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm

After you went to your first game...Atmo/the football/passion etc? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The atmo got me at my first game at NP wouldn't say the football because we weren't the best in 1999 :lol:
The crowd and no1 supported city when i was at School so wanted to be different! :D

Re: What made you come back to follow city..

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 pm

I dont remember having a choice to be honest, my old man took us and that was that.. :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:08 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I dont remember having a choice to be honest, my old man took us and that was that.. :lol:

my mates old man took me down in 1992 and i went quite a few times after that for that season...

must admit i was just abit part from 1992-1998 was too busy chasing girls and getting pissed...

1998 was when i really got into it ... did think about following the crowd when i was 10,11,12 etc.. and did take an interest in liverpool as when playing for cefn fforest under 10s, 12,s 14.s etc we used to go annually to watch them with the club..

when i started in my current job in 1997 i met a couple of lads who were big followers of the city and our group has grown since..

i could never contemplate not following city now regardless of what league we would play in...

bring on next weekend... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Its crazy, was down London this weekend had spoke to some old mates who I used to go City with when I was 15/16, all 25 now and they've completely lost interest. They went home and away, lived in Canton and loved the City. Suppose its harder living down there but said they loved it when they were kids but grew out of it, I cant relate to it personally, been going since I was 12 and absolutely love it.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 pm

The fact that at the time, it only tool a fiver and two vouchers from the Echo :)