Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL YOU BOO NAYLOR?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:56 pm

When Naylor came on yesterday i was shocked to hear quite a few fans boo him! Why? Has he been disloyal? Has he slagged the club off? The truth is that when he went through a sticky patch in December/January DJ was too arrogant to take him out of the firing line and as a result his confidence was shot! Since then he's been decent enough and he's actually had a very good pre-season! Not my favourite player by a long shot but he's working hard and putting in a shift, why boo him and harm his confidence!

Re: WILL YOU BOO NAYLOR?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm

didnt hear the boos where were they coming from totally out of order never boo your own players :old:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:When Naylor came on yesterday i was shocked to hear quite a few fans boo him! Why? Has he been disloyal? Has he slagged the club off? The truth is that when he went through a sticky patch in December/January DJ was too arrogant to take him out of the firing line and as a result his confidence was shot! Since then he's been decent enough and he's actually had a very good pre-season! Not my favourite player by a long shot but he's working hard and putting in a shift, why boo him and harm his confidence!

couldnt agree more. my bet is the people booing where most probably plastics. that have followed cardiff since the robbie fowler era. they wouldnt remember the days of going to ninian and seeing us struggle against the teams now in the lower leagues.
im only 20 but i am proud to say i was there since i can remember, and would never boo a play unless he has been dis loyal or on the piss the day before.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:03 pm

thats crazy he never said nothing bad about us or the club, clean slate for him like rest of the players.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:07 pm

No if Malky thinks he deserves another chance then lets back him. Malky destroyed Naylor at Vicarage Rd last season now its up to him to resurect the fella. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:No if Malky thinks he deserves another chance then lets back him. Malky destroyed Naylor at Vicarage Rd last season now its up to him to resurect the fella. :ayatollah:

exactly bluenuclear

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Naylor played well when he came on. No one should ever boo their own teams player - Taiwo also got a bad reception from some of our fans yesterday

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Naylor played well when he came on. No one should ever boo their own teams player - Taiwo also got a bad reception from some of our fans yesterday

madness aint it?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:couldnt agree more. my bet is the people booing where most probably plastics. that have followed cardiff since the robbie fowler era. they wouldnt remember the days of going to ninian and seeing us struggle against the teams now in the lower leagues.
im only 20 but i am proud to say i was there since i can remember, and would never boo a play unless he has been dis loyal or on the piss the day before.
[/quote]

I agree that people definately shouldn't boo Naylor. It's disgusting to boo your own player when he has not purposely done anything to harm the club.

But oh my god wil you shut up and stop f*cking slagging people off just because they haven't been a fan as long as you? It's pathetic. I've only been a fan for about 3 years and would never boo a Cardiff player just on his ability. I wish you'd stop calling people who haven't supported as long as you 'plastics' and would get off your high horse. It's ridiculous.

I'm sorry for getting into football later than you. :roll:
Last edited by hooligan858 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

New manager new team new season give him a chance don't judge him from last season malky will get evevy single one of them giving us 100% gyepes naylor whoever! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Heard the boos and thought it was disgraceful. If anyone on here reading this was booing yesterday, you need to have a long hard look at yourselves. Yes he's not the best player in the world and yes, I have got on his back a fee times but to boo him coming on is a joke. The ironic thing, he seems to be reacting well to s new manager and is looking a lot better. People forget that Hudson had a rough start too and turned it around. I'm not saying we all rush out and get his name and number on out shirts but atleast give him some time and support.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:15 pm

hooligan858 wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:couldnt agree more. my bet is the people booing where most probably plastics. that have followed cardiff since the robbie fowler era. they wouldnt remember the days of going to ninian and seeing us struggle against the teams now in the lower leagues.

I agree that people definately shouldn't boo Naylor. It's disgusting to boo your own player when he has not purposely done anything to harm the club.

But oh my god wil you shut up and stop f*cking slagging people off just because they haven't been a fan as long as you? It's pathetic. I've only been a fan for about 3 years and would never boo a Cardiff player just on his ability. I wish you'd stop calling people who haven't supported as long as you 'plastics' and would get off your high horse. It's ridiculous.

I'm sorry for getting into football later than you. :roll:

steady on boys u be on Jeremy kyle now ha

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm

i hered the booing,but booing wont solve anything you need to get behind him and the rest of the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:19 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:steady on boys u be on Jeremy kyle now ha

Lmao, some people from my girlfriend's school were there the other day! :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

NEVER,as long as he's in a city shirt I'll not boo him or any other player. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

new season, new club, new players. in my mind every player has a fresh start :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:When Naylor came on yesterday i was shocked to hear quite a few fans boo him! Why? Has he been disloyal? Has he slagged the club off? The truth is that when he went through a sticky patch in December/January DJ was too arrogant to take him out of the firing line and as a result his confidence was shot! Since then he's been decent enough and he's actually had a very good pre-season! Not my favourite player by a long shot but he's working hard and putting in a shift, why boo him and harm his confidence!

thats the 2nd post of yours ive read today which is spot on to be fair, along with the Whittingham topic i think

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Nothing to be gained from the boos.

I blamed DJ for that patch of shocking form last year. He couldn't see it and it festered becoming this big thing.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:36 pm

It sickened me to hear our fans boo our own player yesterday !

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 pm

Anyone who is booing a player in a city shirt needs to go west to watch prem football next year. Fair play if we get another boozegate or if one of them is publicly disloyal to the club, but other than that you boo the opposition, not one of your own.

Naylor has had a decent pre-season and shows improvement, he is really working for the team and therfore deserves cheers

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:42 pm

never boo any player while he's wearing a city shirt. its as simple as that.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 pm

SO CAN WE MAKE A CHANT FOR HIM THEN? ANY IDEAS?? IF HE HEARD US SHOUTING HIS NAME HE'D FEEL WANTED AGAIN. COME ON BOYS!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Its typical of the new City fan base we now have, alot of them are horrible little bastards. We always seem to need a hate figure at the club, Naylor will probably be their new victim.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:07 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Its typical of the new City fan base we now have, alot of them are horrible little bastards. We always seem to need a hate figure at the club, Naylor will probably be their new victim.

exactly does my head in

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:09 pm

When ever a teams Striker run at us YER NAYLOR S GOING TO NAIL YOU ,
NAYLORS GOING TO NAIL YOU !

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Xcasual wrote:NEVER,as long as he's in a city shirt I'll not boo him or any other player. :ayatollah:

I totally agree never boo anyone who puts the City shirt on :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 pm

I would never boo one of our players.

Mind you, from time to time I have been known to tut-tut, shake my head ruefully and give players a very hard stare! :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 pm

I have never boooed a City player in all the years I've supported the team and hate the shit fucks that do. :evil:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 pm

As long as our players give 100% then that's all we can ask for, totally different situation though if any player doesn't put in a full shift and any player not giving it their all would deserve any criticism aimed their way.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 pm

naylor is one of the shitest full backs ive seen in a city shirt for many years :ayatollah: