Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WESTHAM TICKETS

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 am

anyone no how there selling as i have heard they have only sold 150 surely this cant be true for one of the best games off the season ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WESTHAM TICKETS

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:16 am

bluebirds949 wrote:anyone no how there selling as i have heard they have only sold 150 surely this cant be true for one of the best games off the season ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cant be true, im pretty sure our bus is full, so thats 52 already. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 am

i would off thought they would off been like gold dust.ive also heard they our lowering the amount off away games to 5 so they must be selling slow :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Dibs/Carll etc will sell his and alot of people who go with the supporters club are going so can't see it being true don't forget carl/dibs/gez/Vince and any other travel already get given good lot of tickets should sell out! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm

I travel with turners from mountain ash/aberdare & merthyr and he's got a full 50 seater going, Vince Alm was saying earlier in the week that they're selling slow

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 pm

bluebirds949 wrote:i would off thought they would off been like gold dust.ive also heard they our lowering the amount off away games to 5 so they must be selling slow :ayatollah:

also heard about that and also that they will come out tomorrow for people who have been to 5 away games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:44 pm

I think this week will see alot them go if we don't see they'll just sell them to all i guess? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Alot of fans are boycotting the game

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 pm

as said above, most people are boycotting, of the 150 people that used our coach last season 4 expressed an interest in going so it was cancelled. no more bubbles please!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Booked Saturday with the supporters club and are on bus 6, so there is around 300 going with the supporters club prior to KO last saturday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:51 pm

im busting to see this game, however didnt manage six aways last yr due to work..

im hoping to do pompey, however im anticipating a similar process for tickets, anyone have any info on this game yet?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
im hoping to do pompey, however im anticipating a similar process for tickets, anyone have any info on this game yet?

Now im living in pompey i hope its not a bloody bubble!! otherwise il have to sit in the home end!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Once a Blue Always a Blue wrote:

Now im living in pompey i hope its not a bloody bubble!! otherwise il have to sit in the home end!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that would be a nightmare.... :o

ive got a bad feeling this yr could be the return of lots of bubbles and voucher schemes for us..

i bloody hope not!!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:18 am

Once a Blue Always a Blue wrote:

that would be a nightmare.... :o

ive got a bad feeling this yr could be the return of lots of bubbles and voucher schemes for us..

i bloody hope not!!

Which is bizarre as last year we were pretty well behaved.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 am

me and carl spoke on saturday and the reason he told me which i'm sure has been posted on here several times is ridiculous. 1st game of the season, big game and we get 1200 tickets. it's fair that people do not want to go and want to boycott it but for some of us...it won't stop us :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm

forum bums we r here woah woah cant wait to get that dekel keinan song underway :ayatollah: :D

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm

ive got 49 going

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 pm

allright lads loads not going busses not running thats the impression i got in canton saturday people are fed up of being stuck on a bus for 6 hours when it should only take just over 3 people are really pissed off with it :ayatollah: