Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP WEST HAM GAME

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Should be another good day Tony, They are becoming a bit of a habit :D A good habit though.
Pick you up on the wall 10.15am if i dont speak to you before then mate,tell Wes as well. :ayatollah:

Will do mate :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Should be another good day Tony, They are becoming a bit of a habit :D A good habit though.
Pick you up on the wall 10.15am if i dont speak to you before then mate,tell Wes as well. :ayatollah:

Will do mate :ayatollah:

Im coming too, will be driving a "JACK" taxi, in for a penny as they say....... ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:13 pm

will they be open early enough for me to have one before i get on the forum bus and head for london :) :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Following our get together yesterday it has been decided we will meet up again for the West Ham game.
The venue is the Claude public house in Cardiff. We will be meeting 11am or 12 Noon confirmation from Saddam who chose the venue. :D
All welcome see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lee - Saddam - Marc - Forum Members, i will try and get out for this again ;) We need to take a head count in the next few days....And see where is the best time and place to meet :ayatollah:

so who's out sunday for the game then?
see you all in wetherspoons for 10-30 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: See you Sunday Saddam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:42 pm

I'll be there boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 am

see you all in a little while. gutted i aint gone up there but will have to make do with a few beers and watch it on the t.v.
see you in wetherspoons at 10-30 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
anyone wishing to join us just come along for what should be yet another interesting day 8-)