Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM PISS UP WEST HAM GAME

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 am

Following our get together yesterday it has been decided we will meet up again for the West Ham game.
The venue is the Claude public house in Cardiff. We will be meeting 11am or 12 Noon confirmation from Saddam who chose the venue. :D
All welcome see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FORUM PISS UP WEST HAM GAME

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 am

i will be there nice and early. good day out yesterday mate. see you all next week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:50 am

saddam wrote:i will be there nice and early. good day out yesterday mate. see you all next week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Darren whats the earliest we will be allowed in ?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:52 am

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:i will be there nice and early. good day out yesterday mate. see you all next week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

will find out later on and let you know mate. i'm up for an early start lol.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:55 am

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

will find out later on and let you know mate. i'm up for an early start lol.

Me too mate :lol: Another good day yesterday, Ended up in the eurasian Indian at the end with Tony and Wes :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:58 am

seen Marc sneaking off about 10.30 i think. i went for a steak with the missus mandy and the 2 kids. can't even remember the name of the place :lol: it was on cowbridge road though

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:21 pm

just spoke to the Claude regarding opening time for next sunday. unfortunately they will not be opening until 12 due to staff.
so if anyone wants to meet up earlier i will be going to the wetherspoons on city road 1st for a couple(be there bout 10.30) and then make my way up to the claude for 12. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm

saddam wrote:just spoke to the Claude regarding opening time for next sunday. unfortunately they will not be opening until 12 due to staff.
so if anyone wants to meet up earlier i will be going to the wetherspoons on city road 1st for a couple(be there bout 10.30) and then make my way up to the claude for 12. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You and Bowmonster are fuckin animals............mid-day is fine with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...........................................see you in the wetherspoons for 10:30 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:just spoke to the Claude regarding opening time for next sunday. unfortunately they will not be opening until 12 due to staff.

You and Bowmonster are fuckin animals............mid-day is fine with me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...........................................see you in the wetherspoons for 10:30 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: got to have at least a few pre match drinks. blame the MET for the stupid k.o time on a sunday :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Marc wrote:

Cant we make it 9am :o I will see you there, Darren are you meeting anybody in the claude as it is a bit of a walk from there.We could have a pub crawl and leave the claude until last as quite as a few pubs in that vicinity :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm

I just had a flashback of yesterday...........the P.C.O walking past the Ivor and the chant of "you want to be a copper join the Met".............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..............Just found out the rugby is on Saturday :shock: better be a room in the Bev for me..... :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Bloody hell you guys dont let the grass grow under your feet do you :lol: :lol: :lol: I am going to have to back out of this one as well, i have three extra night shifts on the end of my mid week ones and i dont finish until Monday Morning. Worth to much money to back out of Chiefs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Marc wrote:I just had a flashback of yesterday...........the P.C.O walking past the Ivor and the chant of "you want to be a copper join the Met".............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..............Just found out the rugby is on Saturday :shock: better be a room in the Bev for me..... :lol:

I am sure your Jack mate will give you a room Marc ;) :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell you guys dont let the grass grow under your feet do you :lol: :lol: :lol: I am going to have to back out of this one as well, i have three extra night shifts on the end of my mid week ones and i dont finish until Monday Morning. Worth to much money to back out of Chiefs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We haven't scared you off have we Steve ? :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm

meeting up with a few other city fans there to watch the game. a pub crawl round there will keep us out till monday. Marc will have to book tuesday off as well :shock: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:I just had a flashback of yesterday...........the P.C.O walking past the Ivor and the chant of "you want to be a copper join the Met".............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..............Just found out the rugby is on Saturday :shock: better be a room in the Bev for me..... :lol:

Fuckin full on the Saturday :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...but got it at £29 for Sunday :D :D :D .....................hope Bomber knows I'm staying at his on Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
was a gd spur of the moment chant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell you guys dont let the grass grow under your feet do you :lol: :lol: :lol: I am going to have to back out of this one as well, i have three extra night shifts on the end of my mid week ones and i dont finish until Monday Morning. Worth to much money to back out of Chiefs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm disappointed in you lately.....can't you just go on the dole :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:51 pm

saddam wrote:meeting up with a few other city fans there to watch the game. a pub crawl round there will keep us out till monday. Marc will have to book tuesday off as well :shock: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just booked Monday off Darren :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Fuckin full on the Saturday :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...but got it at £29 for Sunday :D :D :D .....................hope Bomber knows I'm staying at his on Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be another late one if you go out with Bomber on saturday night Marc :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

We haven't scared you off have we Steve ? :lol: :lol:

Ha ha 34 hrs of work £800 pay and 22 hrs extra Holiday to be gained. Sorry Lads :cry:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Here we go again ;)

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Following our get together yesterday it has been decided we will meet up again for the West Ham game.
The venue is the Claude public house in Cardiff. We will be meeting 11am or 12 Noon confirmation from Saddam who chose the venue. :D

Lee - Saddam - Marc - Forum Members, i will try and get out for this again ;) We need to take a head count in the next few days....And see where is the best time and place to meet :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Following our get together yesterday it has been decided we will meet up again for the West Ham game.

Would join you for a lemonade - but i'll be at the home of football !!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Daya wrote:

Would join you for a lemonade - but i'll be at the home of football !!

Preston??? :D :D :D

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am

I saw him again this morning, on my way to pick up my season ticket! Very attractive! ;)

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Lee - Saddam - Marc - Forum Members, i will try and get out for this again ;) We need to take a head count in the next few days....And see where is the best time and place to meet :ayatollah:

Tony i think the plan is to meet Saddam and Marc about 10.30 in the wetherspoons city road, We are going to pc's to watch the match,saddams off to the claude to meet his other mates and we will eventually end up meeting back up with him. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Claire wrote:

I saw him again this morning, on my way to pick up my season ticket! Very attractive! ;)

:lol: :lol: I rember him :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Tony i think the plan is to meet Saddam and Marc about 10.30 in the wetherspoons city road, We are going to pc's to watch the match,saddams off to the claude to meet his other mates and we will eventually end up meeting back up with him. :D :ayatollah:

Good Call Lee :ayatollah: Should be a few more out this weekend :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Should be another good day Tony, They are becoming a bit of a habit :D A good habit though.
Pick you up on the wall 10.15am if i dont speak to you before then mate,tell Wes as well. :ayatollah: