Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now I'm confused......

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am

Born English by the curse of God, Welsh by heart and Scottish by head, this World Cup draw is the ultimate upset to me. Feel like crying :cry:

Re: Now I'm confused......

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 am

PhatFrog wrote:Born English by the curse of God, Welsh by heart and Scottish by head, this World Cup draw is the ultimate upset to me. Feel like crying :cry:

Count your blessings your not a Jack

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 am

PhatFrog wrote:Born English by the curse of God, Welsh by heart and Scottish by head, this World Cup draw is the ultimate upset to me. Feel like crying :cry:

Ditto Hannah, born england, Mothers side of family Cardiff, Fathers side Edinburgh :oops:

As a jack :oops: said to me in Nuremberg I'm lucky I'm Welsh in my heart he was just born there

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 am

Well after suffering watching Joe Jordan winning a penalty for Scotland after HE handballed it I just hope we hammer Scotland when it comes to the world cup. Its about time because we owe them big time.

If I recall right, Jordan was challenged for the ball by our centre half called DAVE JONES :o . Jones was alleged to have been the one that handballed it yet it was obvious it was Jordans hand. That name Dave Jones is just bad luck for us.

This all happened in the 1978 world cup qualifiers.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 am

i was there,another bad night in our qualifying let downs.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 am

Not a bad draw for Wales though and some good away trips for me to go on :D

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Same here Lass. Born England, Heart is defo Welsh. But thank feck there is no Jock in me. My Body could not handle the Whiskey as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:37 pm

I always support both in fairness want them to do well aswell good job we get on with the scots so thats one worry gone but be happy whoever wins! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Same here Lass. Born England, Heart is defo Welsh. But thank feck there is no Jock in me. My Body could not handle the Whiskey as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are English fella, FACT. You can proclaim to be Welsh but you know deep down you are an Englishman :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I always support both in fairness want them to do well aswell good job we get on with the scots so thats one worry gone but be happy whoever wins! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It wont be that friendly, rest assured there will be plenty of Scots looking to have a row with the Welsh bearing in mind this is Football not Rugby.

I remember Dundee bringing 100 lads down to Cardiff the time before last and looking for grief all day, plus Cardiff Fans having a hard time up in Edinbugh with Hibs who were looking to attack any Welsh Lads.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:00 pm

But thats if your looking for it you'll be fine otherwise.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:But thats if your looking for it you'll be fine otherwise.

Possibly.

I dont think it will be the love fest some people think it will be but we will have to see.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:10 pm

I know that aye with Aberdeen/rangers/hibs/dundee utd etc it wouldn't be all matey but Serbia/Croatia will be a different story.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Indeed, Serbia and Croatia wont be for the faint hearted. Saying that neither will Beligium (theres history) and Macedonia.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Same here Lass. Born England, Heart is defo Welsh. But thank feck there is no Jock in me. My Body could not handle the Whiskey as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are English fella, FACT. You can proclaim to be Welsh but you know deep down you are an Englishman :lol:

Watch it Jack :lol: :lol: i would rather be English than a Jack :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Wales are shite at football.

They are only in it for the other teams to amass points and goals for :lol: