Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Forum piss up an ousiders report

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Of the Day using the dozens of Texts that bombarded my phone today, from every Man and his Dog that turned up.
Unfortunately i was working so could not attend but this in general is what went on.

Marc and Dange both sent the same message at Midday. Nuke's need your advice mate, i am sat in the Bev and can't decide whether or not to have a Thatchers or a Bow ? What u think mate ?

At 13.15 Weza sent a Text Me, Bow, and Topcat arrived at the Bev 12 o clock to meet Marc who was sat outside Drinking Coke. COKE !!!! :o :shock: so i sent a text back to Marc asking if he cant decide if he wants a Thatchers or Bow have a Coca Cola :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Cat informs me that Supercoops is also there at 13.05 and then Supercoops heads home Pissed at 16.05 :lol: :lol: :lol: Then Top Cat sends a Photo of all the Lads together. There are now 8 of them. Sam then disappears to watch the City (Can't blame the Cocka) :lol: :lol:

They are now down to 6 then Claire turns up and is gone within the Hour. Last i heard was they were drinking in Canton and Simon is in Town for part 2. What is part 2 ? Still to find that out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: The Forum piss up an ousiders report

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 am

you missed a gd 1 nukes. i met them at 12-10 stayed in the Bev till just after 2 jumped in a taxi to the game. then after the game i returned to canton with my missus youngest boy sam salim's missus and her daughter to find them all outside the ifor davies. so we joined them there for a bit b4 they headed over to the canton cross(no kids after 7 :( ) so we went on to the napier then went and had a steak meal. on leaving the steak house i saw Marc sneaking out of the forresters going for food. had a look in the pub but could only see bomber. home bout 11-15 i think.
all in all a gd day out again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Forum piss up an outsiders report

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

I have had two confirmed sightings of Marc one drinking a Coke and the other going for food :o Image Come on then Marc explain yourself Chief

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

To put things right :lol: I was drinking coke at 11:45am when having my breakfast :shock: ...when Bowmonster, Wez and Tony turned up, there I was banged to rights with a bottle of coke in my hand :lol:

It was a cracking piss up and I'm still fucked :D ..we started off in the Bev, made our way to the Forresters then onto the Ivor, then Canton Cross and Potters. I've just been told that coops spent the night at her majesty's pleasure :shock: :shock: :shock: ....have to get to the bottom of this one :lol: :lol: ...Canton stand Baz breaks his foot on the last forum piss up and now this :lol: ...All in all great time with great people :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....can't wait till next weekend :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Another Forum 1st :o :o :o :o :o Marc drinking Coke :D :lol: Coops that is awsome mate free B&B :lol: :lol: ImageImageImage

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Great day out - Cheers Marc - Lee - Wes - Saddam - Bombber - Simon - Coops - and later Claire + the 2 girls with their children and the lad who took some of the photos :ayatollah:

Now Nukies post those pics we all sent you :ayatollah: - Cheers all see you soon ;)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Great day out - Cheers Marc - Lee - Wes - Saddam - Bombber - Simon - Coops - and later Claire + the 2 girls with their children and the lad who took some of the photos :ayatollah:

Now Nukies post those pics we all sent you :ayatollah: - Cheers all see you soon ;)

I only got One Chief. You lot must of been pissed :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Great day out - Cheers Marc - Lee - Wes - Saddam - Bombber - Simon - Coops - and later Claire + the 2 girls with their children and the lad who took some of the photos :ayatollah:

who was the other lad? i thought he said he was out for his dad's b.day or something.
i know brinky took a couple of pics and will try and get hold of them to post on here when i see him next. .
the 2 girls with the kids was my missus and my youngest boy and the other was sa'm salim's missus with her daughter and thanks again tony for the money you gave em. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: