Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Don't forget...

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

blackswan wrote:Might just pop into Corals on Albany Rd and do a Cardiff to go down and Swansea to stay up double.What odds would i get on that TopCat and would you take my bet?

of course he would take your bet, that would be easy money for Corals ;) :lol:
on the other hand if you were to ask for a price on Swansea to go down and Cardiff to go up double then he probably wouldnt take that coz that would be a certain banker for you :lol:

blackswan do the :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Tilly heres mine....

Prem Man Utd
Champ Leicester
L1 Charlton
L2 Oxford
Conf Luton
goals 71

Ta

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 pm

blackswan wrote:Might just pop into Corals on Albany Rd and do a Cardiff to go down and Swansea to stay up double.What odds would i get on that TopCat and would you take my bet?

Blackswan :ayatollah: Baz who also works in our shop is a Jack season ticket holder :( He will take your bet.

Cardiff to go up and Swansea to go down is 10 -1 :ayatollah: But what you want is somewhere around 40 to 45 -1 ;)
That's SWANSEA To stay up and CARDIFF To go down.

Carl sorry we both missed you,but we do get days off - now and then ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Tilly heres mine....

Prem Man Utd
Champ Leicester
L1 Charlton
L2 Oxford
Conf Luton
goals 71

Ta

Thanks. Can't believe you picked luton, after your tip! Me and Dad both went for Lincoln!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 am

The Looveenator :ayatollah: Don't forget any winnings MUST Be Shared with you family :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 am

Didnt realise the rules when I was speaking to you both about it (thought it was just the league winners rather than points awared depending on where your pick finishes) Luton were therefore a safer bet - think they'll be in the top 6 for sure whereas Lincoln could win it but could also finish 12th!

Will have to have a single on Lincoln, although not in Coral as we havent got one here.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 am

The Loovenator wrote:Tilly heres mine....

Prem Man Utd
Champ Leicester
L1 Charlton
L2 Oxford
Conf Luton
goals 71

Ta

Tills/Tilly?