Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale Sacks Cardiff Club Secretary

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 am

Jason Turner. Strange as hes one of the most respected Secretaries within Football. Only two weeks ago Manchester United were interested in his services. Notification memo has been sent out not to deal with Mr Turner in regards any business with Cardiff City.

Re: Ridsdale Sacks Cardiff Club Secretary

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:01 am

Wonder why he was sacked?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:03 am

All we need now is PR to get his violin out and stand on the roof fiddling while Rome burns. Jason Turner is the glue that holds that club together, don't think he'll be the last of PR's cull, watch this space.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:04 am

TNT wrote:Jason Turner. Strange as hes one of the most respected Secretaries within Football. Only two weeks ago Manchester United were interested in his services. Notification memo has been sent out not to deal with Mr Turner in regards any business with Cardiff City.

You sure are a mysterious one TNT, keep it coming! It may be a cost cutting excercise, or he's just not performing?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 am

hailesy wrote:Wonder why he was sacked?

Had his cock in the bacon slicer. What happened to the bacon slicer? She was sacked too.

Oh, that was something else wasn't it?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 am

:lol:

Leaking Stories perhaps? :!:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:13 am

Obviously you don't know Jason, :) a femalebacon slicer, I think not. :?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:21 am

:cry: we are going down the pan fast

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:45 am

Is this acase of out with the old, and in with the new, I always use the premise you earn loyalty,not buy it. :?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 am

In defence of ridsdale, I would'nt be surprised if a few employees lost their jobs, as the club in most areas performs very badly. There are many things that seem to take an eternity to come to fruition, these maybe directly linked to the club secretary or at least under his supervision, I don't know. Maybe we are entering a new period, where new YES men are required.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Jason is a top guy. He really is the most professional person at the club. Sorry but I can't see how the club can operate without him. No doubt he'll be quickly snapped up by another club because he really is respected in the game. His attention to detail is second to none.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Obviously you don't know Jason, :) a femalebacon slicer, I think not. :?

That's what I was thinking!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:01 pm

hailesy wrote::lol:

That is what I was thinking - Nothing to do with the HMRC leak, perhaps which in fairness cost the club thousands in lost renenue

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Berwyn wrote:Jason is a top guy. He really is the most professional person at the club. Sorry but I can't see how the club can operate without him. No doubt he'll be quickly snapped up by another club because he really is respected in the game. His attention to detail is second to none.

Spot on.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Joff wrote:

That is what I was thinking - Nothing to do with the HMRC leak, perhaps which in fairness cost the club thousands in lost renenue

How in the hell was that a leak? It was posted in the public domain in a place where the Press Association would keep an eye on. If Media Wales had missed that then they'd have been a laughing stock.

I'm also confused as to how that story appearing in the press cost the club "thousands in lost revenue".

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Joff wrote:

How in the hell was that a leak? It was posted in the public domain in a place where the Press Association would keep an eye on. If Media Wales had missed that then they'd have been a laughing stock.

I'm also confused as to how that story appearing in the press cost the club "thousands in lost revenue".

Because Ridders was probably trying to hide it from the Malaysians

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 pm

The club stinks at the very top.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Rids prob giving the job to some one from leeds lol out of order. jason top bloke.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Any more news on this? Any ideas why he got suspended?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 pm

SteW wrote:Any more news on this? Any ideas why he got suspended?

He is waiting to see what comes in the post as PR said you will have the reason in writing lol.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 pm

TNT wrote:Jason Turner. Strange as hes one of the most respected Secretaries within Football. Only two weeks ago Manchester United were interested in his services. Notification memo has been sent out not to deal with Mr Turner in regards any business with Cardiff City.

And guess what, he still doesnt know why he got suspended and every person in the club are banned from speaking to him, they even changed the codes lol.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And guess what, he still doesnt know why he got suspended and every person in the club are banned from speaking to him, they even changed the codes lol.

This is a strange one, I suppose it will all come out eventually, who knows what goes on in companies, especially Cardiff City ????

Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 am

Jason still has no idea whats so ever, PR though has banned any staff from speaking to him lol.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 pm

The extremity of this sounds like one of two things...

1. Ridsdale suspects Turner of stealing funds from the club.

2. Ridsdale suspects Turner has been leaking stories.

It would seem harsh to sack the guy unless there was solid evidence against him. Either Ridsdale has got this completely wrong or Turner is lying about not knowing something. It seems strange he's not kicking up a bigger fuss by going to the papers or something but maybe I'm judging too early. If he feels he's been sacked unfairly he should seek compensation, at least!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Joff wrote:

I'm also confused as to how that story appearing in the press cost the club "thousands in lost revenue "

- well the season ticket sales absolutley tried up at the time the story was "leaked" govnor.I was also going to buy two before the reference to HMRC was released.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 am

I know the hull city club secretary, and jason is certainly respected, all will be revealed soon i suppose.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 am

Worcester bluebird wrote:

I know the hull city club secretary, and jason is certainly respected, all will be revealed soon i suppose.

Your right Jason is well Respected in Football.