Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why Sam should sign..............

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:49 am

Quote from Annis' conversation with him
"I said to him then that Peter was waiting for him to sign. Sam said: "Annis its not about signing its about what's good for the club".

Do the right thing for us fans Sam sign the agreement, we can then move forward with new investment and reach the promised land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Why Sam should sign..............

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 am

And you have enough information to know that's what is right for the club? is that because the trust worthy PR told you so, because he hasn't misled us before as he.Would you sign away 10 million pounds to that man if you didn't have cast iron guarantees, ask the tax man how reliable PR is.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:05 am

I disagree. I think that Ridsdale et al are milking this club dry and getting richer and richer due to this. If Sam signs, this will just get worse and the on-field performances will therefore suffer, IMO.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 am

what and sam didn't mislead us, i trust the club in ridsdale's hands rather than sam's any day, once bitten twice shy mate, i believe what ridsdale tells us until it is proven otherwise, and if turns out he is lying then i'll want shot of him, we know sam lied and some people still want him back i can't get my head around that, having him as a friend is onething and thats nobody elses business but the people themselves but wanting him back running the club is crazy in my opinion.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Gwyn, no inside info like the inner circle !!, all i know it's a big game of poker being played by certain
individuals and us fans & my football are right in the middle!!!!!!!!.