Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I think people should remember that Watford finished 14th

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 am

Yes, watford finished 14th but that was the whole squad not just one or 2 players! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 am

Watford were chasing a PO place before they lost their loanees that we have now got. If MM was allowed ot keep them then I dont think they would have finished 14th.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 am

Midfield general wrote:yet they want to recruit players like John Eustace!!!! :lol:

watford had some talented players, but they didnt have a squad of them.. they also had some rubbish...

mm had a very restricted budget to work with and wasnt able to sign any real quality to add depth to his watford team..

yes we lost 10 or 12 players , but we still have a very good squad..

2 decent keepers at this level.
super kev, now taylor, gerrard back, whitts, gunnarsson , conway, cowie who was top for assists at watford with 13 and works to the last minute, earnie who will def score goals, miller who is also quality.. should we be able to add a couple of quality loans and the faint possibility of bellers then i feel we will def be challenging around the play offs...

we lost certain games last season as dj had no plan b. if things arnt working this yr then mm will make the changes needed to do this and could turn the game around..

have faith and lets see where we are at xmas time..

if west ham lose carlton cole to stoke, green to wba, parker to any other club, we could quite easily go there and get a draw, a win v bristol at home and then we have brighton at home on the wed could see us make a decent start..

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 am

I dont understand ur reasoning mate! Blackpool got relegated but u cant deny charlie adam was a class act!!!!!