Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

286 City fans at Yeovil

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 am

Many more may have travelled if not for the Tunnel fire...enjoyed the first half it was quite competitive but a plethora of substitutions turned the second half into a training session with many players out of position,but a god fitness exercise.

I think Saturday Malky will have to try out is first team squad ahead of the WHU game, a bit of a concern up front with Parkin labouring and Miller needing a few days training, then they have to gel....but time will tell and you really gain little information from a friendly match.

Re: 286 City fans at Yeovil

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am

Excellent support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:41 am

corky wrote:Many more may have travelled if not for the Tunnel fire...enjoyed the first half it was quite competitive but a plethora of substitutions turned the second half into a training session with many players out of position,but a god fitness exercise.

I think Saturday Malky will have to try out is first team squad ahead of the WHU game, a bit of a concern up front with Parkin labouring and Miller needing a few days training, then they have to gel....but time will tell and you really gain little information from a friendly match.

Corky, there were many City fans in the Yeovil side of the stand.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:
corky wrote:Many more may have travelled if not for the Tunnel fire...enjoyed the first half it was quite competitive but a plethora of substitutions turned the second half into a training session with many players out of position,but a god fitness exercise.

Corky, there were many City fans in the Yeovil side of the stand.

man city fans?? any reason behind this?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:34 am

Few of us were sat in the home stand, just behind the duggouts. One of the Yeovil players (GW) sorted out a few tickets and bar passes.

Agree with the posts earlier, 2nd half turned into a bit of a knock about. Kiss looked very composed in the first half, Gunnarson put himself about. I think Taylor will be starting at LB on Saturday