Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 pm

First half very good particularly like the look of Kiss. Second half too many subs ended up making us disjointed and especially poor at the back. I wonder with malky why he is perservering with the likes of gypes, parkin etc.... Can only assume he is seeing if they have anything to offer. On the evidence of tonight not a lot. Earnie looked lively as did rudy. All in all a good night but yet another distinctly average performance.

Re: Just got back

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Its a pre-season game, its giving an opportunity for Malky to see what the players are like, are they able to play with each other, try players in different formations etc. I wouldnt worry to much about the result.

Was there a good turnout from the Cardiff fans?
:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

500 or so I would say mate - given the Brynglas tunnel situation I suspect many decided not to bother. Still a good turnout in front of at total crowd of 1300.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Just got back too and totally agree, kiss impressed me. Will be surprised if Parkin is here before season starts, he couldn't win a header!!

Also I think we need central defenders desperately!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 am

Yeah, I'd say Parkin and Gyepes are only here until we get new faces in. The minute we sign a few more they will be off.