Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time for Jones to step up to the plate............

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:35 am

Show us why you are paid c800k as manager of our club, start making decisions that the average fan can clearly see need to be made i.e drop Rae put Scimica in & get you players showing fight and passion which has been lacking over the past month

A bad performance & loss saturday and you will hear ther first "Jones out" chant's over to you Mr Jones!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Time for Jones to step up to the plate............

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 am

Any change as long as Rae never pullls on a City shirt again!!!!!!!.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 am

DJ WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE!!!! THATS A FACT!!! HE IS TOO STUCK IN HIS DINASOUR WAYS AND SIMPLY CANNOT/WILL NOT ADAPT TO ANY NEW WAY OF THINKING UNLESS HIS HAND IS FORCED.

WE WILL HAVE TO DRAG HIM FROM OUR CLUB SCREAMING AND SHOUTING (SOMETHING WHICH HE NEVER DOES ON A SATURDAY) COS HE IS ON TO SUCH A GOOD THING. DONT FORGET HE WAS ON THE SCRAP HEAP BEFORE WE OFFERED HIM A ROUTE BACK INTO FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT!!

HE HAS TAKEN US AS FAR AS HE CAN AND REACHED HIS LIMIT IN FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT,I HOPE IM WRONG BUT 5 SEASONS IS A VERY LONG TIME IN THIS DAY AND AGE AND DJ HAS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO GET US TO THE PLAY OFFS ITS SHIT OR BUST THIS YEAR!!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm

It is time he was willing to change his trusty 4-4-2 formation in some games,but more than anything I want to see some of the players stand up and be counted Saturday ! I want to see some movement and players hungry for the ball, I want to see us have a go at them in the first 20 min and get the crowd going, and if we dont get a goal id like to see some leadership from the experienced players in the side and a show of morale and physical courage from all the players.