Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should this forum be over 16s only?

You may select 1 option

View results

Im bored so heres a poll

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Ive noticed lately that a lot of the posts on here are a bit strange, or that reply's are of a childish nature and certain users seem very young.

Do we think there should be an age limit of say 16 so that the majority of posts are relevant ?

Re: Im bored so heres a poll

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:58 pm

so much discrimination in todays world, it really begs belief. I will forgive you however, im glad you came.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 pm

The Wanted wrote:so much discrimination in todays world, it really begs belief. I will forgive you however, im glad you came.

Can i apply for your "Heart Vacancy" ?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:
The Wanted wrote:so much discrimination in todays world, it really begs belief. I will forgive you however, im glad you came.

Of course you can, im glad you came. Our lives will be gold forever.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:

i will assume that is one of there songs - D@wg that worries me as to why you would know that :shock:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Easilee wrote:
Th@Und@D@wg wrote:

i will assume that is one of there songs - D@wg that worries me as to why you would know that :shock:

Ive had to start listening to them since you wont give me my Village People greatest hits CD back
Its ok to call me Haines on here ;)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 pm

i will assume that is one of there songs - D@wg that worries me as to why you would know that :shock:[/quote]

Ive had to start listening to them since you wont give me my Village People greatest hits CD back
Its ok to call me Haines on here ;)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Easilee wrote:i will assume that is one of there songs - D@wg that worries me as to why you would know that :shock:

Its ok to call me Haines on here ;)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Nice Avatar, you look good in stripey shorts :)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Nice Avatar, you look good in stripey shorts :)[/quote]

unfortunately there are no pictures of her wearing none!!! :evil: :evil:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Ne nor ne nor :D

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

CF3 1927 wrote:Ne nor ne nor :D

Choo choo choo you mean surely :D

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

I was waiting for that.... :(

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Not really suitable for youngsters IMO

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 pm

There has been a lot of immature posts recently which have spoilt this forum so i would agree to say to this topic. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Bowmonster wrote:There has been a lot of immature posts recently which have spoilt this forum so i would agree to say to this topic. :ayatollah:

Ga ga ga boooooooo ImageImageImageImageImage

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Easilee wrote:
Th@Und@D@wg wrote:

Agreed.