Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just back from turkey

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

god its bloody hot over there, never met any city fans :( talked to mainly celtic, plymouth, liverpool fans, read the paper. lost to bournemouth? whos this kiss player we got? nice to be back :ayatollah:

Re: just back from turkey

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

i got back on sat,all i seen was rangers fans,was very hot.i went to marmaris ,where was you? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

lostcityboy wrote:i got back on sat,all i seen was rangers fans,was very hot.i went to marmaris ,where was you? :ayatollah:

a place called didim. just by altinkum. bodrum area :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm

going to olu deniz on the 12th aug evan though I'll miss a few games I can't wait.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:32 am

Tubzo wrote:going to olu deniz on the 12th aug evan though I'll miss a few games I can't wait.

Might see you out there either going out there the 13th or 20th August hopefully staying in Hisaranou in the mountains above Olu Deniz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 am

Bodrum all the way :occasion9: Went to Bulgaria last month and was dreading coming back home to the cloudy sky and the rain after being under the scorching 37 degree sun!!! Got tan for like 2 days on the beach...